Top goal scorer

where does it say who your top goalscorer is? Im not just talking about league, but overall? I cant find it and im certain something like that would not be left out? (even though si dont see fit to do a total goals tally on the player history screen).

Cheers for any help.

If your on your Squad Sceen... Click view club.... Click History tab... Click Records tab..... Click Player Records tab, you will then have 2 options Modern Day (All-Time) and This Season

and i get info for my top LEAGUE goal scorer. Where are the records for all comps? Im sure one of the past fm's used to have that?

Pretty pathetic if the info isnt there tbh,

You just go to your squad screen and next to where it says players in the top left click the tab next to that and select stats then overall, you can then order the players in total goals scored.

I'm assuming he means all-time rather than for the current season, and I agree it should be given a proper place in the records.

The closet you can get is looking in the overall best XI (assuming the player is in there). Not perfect, but that's the best you'll get.

It's strange all time goal scorer isn't included in the history. Maybe all time assists could be included too.

As dafuge said, check your all time best XI, problem is this only uses the goals the players have scored during gameplay, not before 2011.

Also, in Fm10, my created long term striker's goals and appearances differed from the Best XI and his official player history.

Archived