+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top goal scorer

Amateur

Default Top goal scorer

where does it say who your top goalscorer is? Im not just talking about league, but overall? I cant find it and im certain something like that would not be left out? (even though si dont see fit to do a total goals tally on the player history screen).

Cheers for any help.

World Cup Winner

For the current season or all-time?

Part-Timer

If your on your Squad Sceen... Click view club.... Click History tab... Click Records tab..... Click Player Records tab, you will then have 2 options Modern Day (All-Time) and This Season

Amateur

You can also view it in the squad screen. Just get the overall statistics view, and order it by goals.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by The Welsh Lad View Post
    If your on your Squad Sceen... Click view club.... Click History tab... Click Records tab..... Click Player Records tab, you will then have 2 options Modern Day (All-Time) and This Season
    and i get info for my top LEAGUE goal scorer. Where are the records for all comps? Im sure one of the past fm's used to have that?

Pretty pathetic if the info isnt there tbh,

Amateur

EDIT - Damn I just cheeked, and I can't find it either. Feel like a massive **** now.
    Last edited by Nocuous; 27-05-2012 at 18:51.

Amateur

Am i right in saying past versions have had it? Should be a pretty big thing when a player becomes your all time top scorer?

Part-Timer

It is on there if you follow what I said.

If your starting a new save there will be no name there, due to the record is only valid from 05.07.2011 (In game date)

The record is called 'top goalscorer'

First Team Squad Member

You just go to your squad screen and next to where it says players in the top left click the tab next to that and select stats then overall, you can then order the players in total goals scored.

World Cup Winner

I'm assuming he means all-time rather than for the current season, and I agree it should be given a proper place in the records.

The closet you can get is looking in the overall best XI (assuming the player is in there). Not perfect, but that's the best you'll get.

Semi Pro

It's strange all time goal scorer isn't included in the history. Maybe all time assists could be included too.

As dafuge said, check your all time best XI, problem is this only uses the goals the players have scored during gameplay, not before 2011.
    Also, in Fm10, my created long term striker's goals and appearances differed from the Best XI and his official player history.

Amateur

thats a little disappointing. Hopefully they will include it in future versions.

Though i notice they dont include cup goals in pre game player histories either.

Amateur

Its not even in biography.

+ Reply to Thread