Annoying chairman!!

I am so tired of my chairman accepting bids behind my back.

Several times over the last seasons he has accepted bids for some very good and talented players. And one thing is that he accepts the bids, the other thing is the timing.

Right now I am in the january transfer window, it is three days before it close, and I am playing agaisnt Barcelona in the last 16 of the Champions League. And then he goes on and sell my best defensive midfield player. Just like that!?! And not for much money either.

Hello?? Where is his ambition? There is a reason for us doing well in Europe. He can not just sell the best players weeks before a very important match.

I agree that the chairman can accept bids and all that, but there must be a possibility to talk with the manager first. Then I as a manager can explain him how important this player is for the club, and that we can't get a replacement for him before the game against Barcelona.

And if he has to sell him, make it so that the player leaves in the summer.

I know there are som trigger happy chairmen out there, but none of them would sell their best players before such important game.

And regarding the player, (he went to West Ham), why would he leave just before such a big game?

So the opportunity to communicate and make some compromises, and not lose your best players just out of the blue would've been nice.

I had something similar happen to me. I was playing Celta de Vigo in the Spanish second division. We were doing really well. Ranked first in January, all because of our ridiculously good 19 y/o regen striker. Then, just before the transfer deadline the chairman decided to let him go for a mare 3.9m. because of that we even missed out on promotion.

right there i wish i could kill that idiot. what we really need is the option to beat the crap out of the chairman just before we resign from the club. :]

abrahmovic is so anoying for me. got chelsea into fa cup final, won league cup, champions league final and top of league.

and yet he isnt willing to offer me a renewal on my contract ending at the end of the season

right there i wish i could kill that idiot. what we really need is the option to beat the crap out of the chairman just before we resign from the club. :]

He he. Couldn't agree more:D

Can't you put the Asking Price of your best players WAY up. That might discourage bids. Or get you a bit more cash.

Chairman is accepting bids because the club needs cash.

I'd work on selling fringe players and reserve + youth players.

Also try to loan out the fringe and reserve + youth players.

In the Team Policy set the Transfer fee for loans to 50% and to pay 50% of the wages.

This should help to cut costs and generate revenue.

Archived