FM 2012 $7.49 Sat and Sun only!!

Have been enjoying FM2012 on Android since I don't have as much time on my hands to fully immerse myself in the FM world, but the deal is tempting, even if I don't get a chance to play the game on my PC for a while.

If I purchase the game from Amazon, how does it work? Do I get a link/downloader to download and install the game or? I would prefer if I was given a product key so I can just register it with Steam and download it from there. If I can get any input on this, I'd appreciate it. Especially if it's from someone who has purchased the game from Amazon. ;)

And a more important question, is it possible to purchase/download the game outside of the US? I've got a credit card and US billing address on file but am not sure about the downloading part.

Thanks for the share. Definitely a bargain at that price.

Edit: Jumped the gun and found out myself.

You can do exactly as I was speculating above. After you've purchased the game, it will give you the option to download it, or to view your product key. You also have the option of downloading it at a later time, by logging in to your Amazon account and going into your Purchase/Download history. Needless to say, you also get an e-mail receipt with instructions. So if you don't want to mess about with downloading through Amazon (even though it's easy as pie) you can purchase it just for the product key and activate/download through Steam. Hope that clears it up for anyone if they had similar questions.

Edit: Jumped the gun and found out myself.

You can do exactly as I was speculating above. After you've purchased the game, it will give you the option to download it, or to view your product key. You also have the option of downloading it at a later time, by logging in to your Amazon account and going into your Purchase/Download history. Needless to say, you also get an e-mail receipt with instructions. So if you don't want to mess about with downloading through Amazon (even though it's easy as pie) you can purchase it just for the product key and activate/download through Steam. Hope that clears it up for anyone if they had similar questions.

That really helps me! thanks mate :) My post was just above yours and I had a similar problem, regarding the question of is it available outside the U.S., I am in the UK, will I be able to pay for it using GBP rather than USD?

You're welcome.

I don't know about your 2nd question, however. I think like any other credit card purchase, your credit card does the exchange rate for you so you end up paying with whatever currency you're credit card deals with (in your case, GBP). So you would end up paying the equivalent of 7.49USD in GBP + any exchange rate conversion your credit card company may charge you, if any. That is just a guess however. I remember reading something like that a while back. I'm sure if you google it or go through Amazon's FAQs/Help section you will find your answer.

You're welcome.

I don't know about your 2nd question, however. I think like any other credit card purchase, your credit card does the exchange rate for you so you end up paying with whatever currency you're credit card deals with (in your case, GBP). So you would end up paying the equivalent of 7.49USD in GBP + any exchange rate conversion your credit card company may charge you, if any. That is just a guess however. I remember reading something like that a while back. I'm sure if you google it or go through Amazon's FAQs/Help section you will find your answer.

I can't do it anyway because I need to enter a valid address and ZIP code to continue but I can't as I live in the UK :( why I need to enter an address for a download I don't know :mad:

I can't do it anyway because I need to enter a valid address and ZIP code to continue but I can't as I live in the UK :( why I need to enter an address for a download I don't know :mad:

Try this

501 Gayley #9

Los Angeles Ca 90024

Its a valid address..its the managers office.

Is it just me who immediately clicks to read the 1-star reviews?

And nearly all of those 1-star reviews are about the download process, not really the game itself. I always read the 1-star reviews on Amazon. There are so many bitter people in the world!

Archived