+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: U 20 Squad

  1. #1
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th November 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default U 20 Squad

    I am playing as the Canadian National team, and my U 20 team is not using the best players available or even mediocre players. So every game they lose and I'm wondering if there is a way of fixing this because I don't like seeing them getting destroyed every game.

  2. #2
    Amateur
    Join Date
    20th January 2012
    Location
    Solihull or Keele
    Posts
    116

    Default

    manage them your self

  3. #3
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th November 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I still want to manage the national team so that doesn't really help...

  4. #4
    Amateur
    Join Date
    29th April 2010
    Posts
    972

    Default

    You could try and recruit a new U20 coach and have him take charge, one with higher judging player ability, potential and so forth.

  5. #5
    Amateur
    Join Date
    27th November 2003
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeaokdude View Post
    I am playing as the Canadian National team, and my U 20 team is not using the best players available or even mediocre players. So every game they lose and I'm wondering if there is a way of fixing this because I don't like seeing them getting destroyed every game.
    How do you know it's not using the best players available? Have you checked in the editor?

  6. #6
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th November 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik View Post
    How do you know it's not using the best players available? Have you checked in the editor?
    Well when the team is entirely composed of semi professional and amateur players. When they could potentially choose players who are starting Europe I'm pretty sure I know who are the best players available.

  7. #7
    Amateur
    Join Date
    15th March 2009
    Posts
    242

    Default

    You can manage both.

  8. #8
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th November 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duduric View Post
    You can manage both.
    I'm quite sure you can't but if you tell me how I will be happily surprised.

  9. #9
    Reserves
    Join Date
    8th January 2004
    Posts
    11,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeaokdude View Post
    I'm quite sure you can't but if you tell me how I will be happily surprised.
    Sack the U20 manager & don't hire another one.

    In the team setting leave it blank and you may need to tick the "Control Team" option - Not sure its a while since I managed a national side.

  10. #10
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th November 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar2010 View Post
    Sack the U20 manager & don't hire another one.

    In the team setting leave it blank and you may need to tick the "Control Team" option - Not sure its a while since I managed a national side.
    Thank you I'm a little surprised because someone told me I couldn't control them but I guess they were wrong.

  11. #11
    Amateur
    Join Date
    27th November 2003
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeaokdude View Post
    Well when the team is entirely composed of semi professional and amateur players. When they could potentially choose players who are starting Europe I'm pretty sure I know who are the best players available.
    That's not what I said. It seems like you haven't figured out the players could be badly researched. This means that your real life idea of who's supposed to be in the team don't fit with the game db.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts