I Will Score More Goals Than You (Game Thread)

Welcome one and all! I have finally gotten round to creating the database and after some testing, it begins!

Here are the initial interests from clubs for all of you:

Adao Nunes - Major Interest: Gil Vicente, Penafiel, SLB, Vit. Guimarães, Vit. Setúbal

Kevin O'Harper - Minor Interest: Dundee Utd, Inverness CT, St. Mirren

Ooocha Luchaa - Minor Interest: Académica, Nacional (AM)

Ross Carmichael - Major Interest: Colchester, Crawley, Sheff Wed, Southend, Tranmere, Wycombe

Thor Odinson - Major Interest: Vit. Guimarães / Minor Interest: Vit. Setúbal

Elliott Talbott - Major Interest: San Antonio Scorpions

Jack Crane - Major Interest: Bournemouth, Brentford, Colchester, Crawley, Leeds, Peterborough, Sheff Wed

Orwell Samuels - Minor Interest: Académica

Harold Kumar - No interest

Gypsum Fantastic - Major Interest: St. Mirren / Minor Interest: Dundee Utd

Edoardo Lorenzo - Major Interest: Grosseto, Nocerino, Virtus Lanciano

Steven Kemp - Minor Interest: Académica

Jake Stothard - Minor Interest: Vit. Guimarães, Vit. Setúbal

Beniamin Cojocaru - Minor Interest: Vit. Setúbal

Nick Adam - No interest

Herring-Herring Herring-Herring-Herring - Minor Interest: Académica, Vit. Guimarães, Vit. Setúbal

Omar Brown - No interest

David Antos - Minor Interest: Vit. Setúbal

Sercan Cali - Major Interest: B. Sekerspor, Iskenderun DÇ, Ofspor, Tepecikspor, Tokatspor

David Ginsberg - No interest

Ivan Cordoba - Major Interest: Sportivo Belgrano

Sebastian Martinez - Major Interest: Académica

Robin Switzmann - Major Interest: Bournemouth, Brentford, Colchester, Crawley, Leeds, Peterborough, Sheff Wed

Bill Ding - Major Interest: San Antonio Scorpions

Matin Marquez - Major Interest: Vit Guimarães / Minor Interest: Vit. Setúbal

Mike Nevo - Major Interest: San Antonio Scorpions

El Chuncho - Major Interest: Académica, Deportes Concepción, Union San Felipe

Peter Beagrie - Major Interest: St. Mirren / Minor Interest: Dundee Utd

Bobby Nolan - Major Interest: St. Mirren / Minor Interest: Dundee Utd

Andy Stewart - Minor Interest: Vit. Setúbal

Steve Duffy - Major Interest: Blackpool, Brentford, Inverness CT, Kilmarnock, Leeds, Peterborough, St. Mirren

Leonavich - No interest

So after all that I will be doing weekly in game updates on people's movements. As some of the teams you may sign for are outside the active leagues, I will try my best to record your goalscoring, otherwise, it may just be the luck of the draw.

In the next week of July, we see El Chuncho move to Académica in Portugal, however, he will join in 2013 due to his age and rules on Chilean youngsters leaving the country. Also, Steve Duffy has been signed by Inverness CT in the SPL, Edoardo Lorenzo will be starting his career with Nocerina in Italy and finally Adao Nunes is going to be wearing a Benfica shirt this season.

The updates will be short and frequent for the opening transfer window, but after that they will just be every six months or so.

Three more players have been signed up before August! Robin Switzmann has made the move to Leeds, Ivan Cordoba will join Gimnàstic in 2013 due to the South American age rule, and Sercan Cali will join BUGSAS Spor in Turkey.

Another quick update. Nick Adam scored his first goal for the Australian U20s in the U20s World Cup. Gypsum Fantastic and Peter Beagrie have gone on trial with St. Mirren and Dundee Utd respectively, and finally Jack Crane has joined Tranmere Rovers.

Three more signings! Bobby Nolan has gone to Sporting Lisbon, Omar Brown joins American amateurs, Western Mass Pioneers and Gypsum Fantastic joins Scottish side Arbroath. Still quite a few players who are yet to be signed up so far!

By February, many more players have moved around. Edoardo Lorenzo and Steve Duffy have both moved on already to Inter and Liverpool respectively. Kevin O'Harper has gone to Arbroath, Elliott Talbott and Mike Nevo both go to the Minnesota Stars. Beniamin Cojocaru moved to Vit. Setúbal, and Vit. Guimarães have signed Herring-Herring Herring-etc. Finally, Sebastian Martinez will move to Maritimo in 2013, but once again due to being South American, he will have to wait. Goal tallies will be coming up in May 2012.

Peter Beagrie has joined non-league side Bathgate Thistle in Scotland. Sadly, two men have already called it a day. Nick Adam of Australia and David Ginsberg of Israel have retired. I hope they are isolated cases, however I worry they may not be.

Archived