+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Players no longer want to join my team

Amateur

Default Players no longer want to join my team

I'm in my 7th season managin pro Vercelli in Italy and all of a sudden no players with any monetary value are interested in playing for my club. I've cleared all the search filters so I don't have free transfers selected. Has anyone experienced this in the past and can it be fixed?

Amateur

There are a few times a season where I find that player interest disappears or at least drops off. It typically happens shortly before an upcoming transfer window, and continues a bit into the window. Players that were plenty interested in March and April may lose interest as the June 9 deadline approaches. I'm not sure what the cause of this is, however. It happened this season despite continuing to perform well in the league and cups.

As a result, I attempt to leave some transfer budget available between windows, in case someone temporarily becomes interested. Or, you know, that super delicious newgen comes along that you can't say no to.

Amateur

increase your teams reputation by winning trophies

Amateur

I don't think it's anything to do with that. I'm in the knock out stages of the europa league and have signed players for up to £7million in the past. Yesterday there were tons of players interested in joining me now today when I switched on my laptop not one single player playing for another club will consider coming to play for me in the serie A. It has to be a bug. Has nobody else had this happen?
    Last edited by gavinmca; 24-05-2012 at 17:14.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by wackettdagenham View Post
    increase your teams reputation by winning trophies
    Re-read it mate.

Never actually seen this, sounds very weird. Report it.

+ Reply to Thread