Huge drop in player ambition, how did it happen?

I had this player, signed him because he was good and he had a perfectionist personality, excellent for tutoring players

meacock.png

meacock1.png

I know hidden attributes can tweak based on certain factors but how did his ambition drop by a whole 10 points?

The club is successful, the drop happened before the end of last season when the club finally won the UCL and well before he got his contract.

Is it because I maxed out his CA and he feels that he doesnt need to move to improve himself by moving club?

Probably true...but I think OP is posting Genie Scout screenshots, not actual screenshots from FM, hence the bizarre layout.

That is indeed the case, you don't actually see the hidden attributes in FM.

This is FM 2012, latest patch. The program is FM GenieScout to show the hidden attributes. Looks like some boyos have alot to learn about the game!

I could have accepted his ambition dropping a point or 2 but 10 points??! This needs explaining!

I've just had a 19 yr old striker do the opposite - His ambition has gone up from 11/12 to 17.

There was a news article from my assistant that 'he'd changed his attitude as a result of recent off-field events and is now more ambitious than ever'

I'm assuming this means he'll want a move to a bigger club at some point...

I'm happy with that, he's fantastic in League 2, will be good enough in League 1, but he's never going to cut it any higher up.

Just left wondering what happened and if this is a random feature or can it be controlled?...

I've just had a 19 yr old striker do the opposite - His ambition has gone up from 11/12 to 17.

There was a news article from my assistant that 'he'd changed his attitude as a result of recent off-field events and is now more ambitious than ever'

I'm assuming this means he'll want a move to a bigger club at some point...

I'm happy with that, he's fantastic in League 2, will be good enough in League 1, but he's never going to cut it any higher up.

Just left wondering what happened and if this is a random feature or can it be controlled?...

It's a random feature and works as intended.

The same goes for the opening post.

Archived