+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Huge drop in player ambition, how did it happen?

Amateur

Default Huge drop in player ambition, how did it happen?

I had this player, signed him because he was good and he had a perfectionist personality, excellent for tutoring players

I know hidden attributes can tweak based on certain factors but how did his ambition drop by a whole 10 points?

The club is successful, the drop happened before the end of last season when the club finally won the UCL and well before he got his contract.

Is it because I maxed out his CA and he feels that he doesnt need to move to improve himself by moving club?

Amateur

Anyone from SI care to comment on whether this is part of the game's coding or a suspect bug?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by JiggyDempsey View Post
    Anyone from SI care to comment on whether this is part of the game's coding or a suspect bug?
    SI won't do anything to fix an old, unpatched version of FM.

Amateur

Which game is that on?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by White Flag View Post
    SI won't do anything to fix an old, unpatched version of FM.
    Probably true...but I think OP is posting Genie Scout screenshots, not actual screenshots from FM, hence the bizarre layout.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Taytaz View Post
    Probably true...but I think OP is posting Genie Scout screenshots, not actual screenshots from FM, hence the bizarre layout.
    That is indeed the case, you don't actually see the hidden attributes in FM.

Amateur

This is FM 2012, latest patch. The program is FM GenieScout to show the hidden attributes. Looks like some boyos have alot to learn about the game!

I could have accepted his ambition dropping a point or 2 but 10 points??! This needs explaining!

Part-Timer

You could explain it like him getting married and having his first kid; his priorities might have changed.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by JiggyDempsey View Post
    Looks like some boyos have alot to learn about the game!
    Some people just don't want to learn about 3rd party tools that allow you to see 'hidden' stats.

Amateur

I've just had a 19 yr old striker do the opposite - His ambition has gone up from 11/12 to 17.

There was a news article from my assistant that 'he'd changed his attitude as a result of recent off-field events and is now more ambitious than ever'

I'm assuming this means he'll want a move to a bigger club at some point...

I'm happy with that, he's fantastic in League 2, will be good enough in League 1, but he's never going to cut it any higher up.

Just left wondering what happened and if this is a random feature or can it be controlled?...

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by j'accuse View Post
    Some people just don't want to learn about 3rd party tools that allow you to see 'hidden' stats.
    Well said !!

Amateur

How could he post an issue about hidden attributes if he didn't use a third party tool that shows them?

Quote Originally Posted by Scottoffee View Post
    I've just had a 19 yr old striker do the opposite - His ambition has gone up from 11/12 to 17.

There was a news article from my assistant that 'he'd changed his attitude as a result of recent off-field events and is now more ambitious than ever'

I'm assuming this means he'll want a move to a bigger club at some point...

I'm happy with that, he's fantastic in League 2, will be good enough in League 1, but he's never going to cut it any higher up.

Just left wondering what happened and if this is a random feature or can it be controlled?...
    It's a random feature and works as intended.

The same goes for the opening post.

+ Reply to Thread