Thread: SD Card / Save Game issues on Android

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Default SD Card / Save Game issues on Android

A small minority of people have had issues with loading or saving games on their devices.

In some cases this can happen if the device is unplugged without unmounting (ejecting) it first, because the card isn't firmly mounted in the device or 'just because' (the 'just because' normally happens on cheaper memory cards).

The link below explains how you might be able to repair such corruption:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4850280_repa...t-sd-card.html

Other possible causes of loading issues with save games:

* If the battery runs to a critical level the OS will request an autosave however on some devices the battery power will fail before the save is completed this will leave a corrupted save game on your device, you should however be able to load up all other save games which are present (including the previous auto-save).
    * If you forcibly power down your device (ie. power off by holding down the power button etc.) then the OS will request a save but again might not allocate enough time for this to fully complete, again this should only affect a single auto-save slot and leave all others accessible.

It is heartily suggested that you never allow the device to fully power off while the game is active ...

Amateur

Hallo! I got a problem at the end of 15/16 season in the career mode. I can load a savegame. And all is working fine. But now i'm getting a crash every time I try to save my game in this career. And I haven't an autosave because I switched it off. If I start new game there will be no problems with saving. SD card is ok. Fly IQ446, Android 4.1.2. What can I do to fix it? Or the only chance is to start a new game? Thank you!

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rtown View Post
    Hallo! I got a problem at the end of 15/16 season in the career mode. I can load a savegame. And all is working fine. But now i'm getting a crash every time I try to save my game in this career. And I haven't an autosave because I switched it off. If I start new game there will be no problems with saving. SD card is ok. Fly IQ446, Android 4.1.2. What can I do to fix it? Or the only chance is to start a new game? Thank you!
    Hi - do you have a loadable save we can look at for this?

Amateur
    Last edited by rtown; 23-11-2015 at 22:14.