Leagues

Hi,

I have tried looking around for the information but I cant seem to find anything....

I would just like to know what leagues are available in this game and if it is possible to run simultaneous leagues at once. If anyone can help or point me in the direction of a feature list then it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Hi,

I have tried looking around for the information but I cant seem to find anything....

I would just like to know what leagues are available in this game and if it is possible to run simultaneous leagues at once. If anyone can help or point me in the direction of a feature list then it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spav:

England, Scotland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Belgium, Portugal and Australia are the ten leagues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks! to what level do the league do down to?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SucksAtFM:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spav:

England, Scotland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Belgium, Portugal and Australia are the ten leagues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks! to what level do the league do down to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

England - Blue Square Premier

Scotland - Division 3

Spain - League BBVA 4

Italy - Serie C/1B

australia - only one league

thats all i can remeber of the top of my head

England - Blue Square Premier

Scotland - Division 3

Spain - League BBVA 4

Italy - Serie C/1B

australia - only one league

---------------------------------------

Belgium - Second Division

France - National (3rd tier)

Germany - South Division (3rd/4th tier i think)

Holland - 1st Division

Portugal - Liga vitalis (2nd tier)

Archived