+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Commentary and images don't add up

Amateur

Default Commentary and images don't add up

Just bought FM for my Ipad and was playing a few days ago and have noticed a number of 'bugs'

When playing with the full pitch commentary mode the commentary will often say ...shoots from just inside the area, while the graphics will display the will show him in between halfway line and edge of the box. This has happened several times and is annoying to say the least.

Another that I have seen is that using the same commentary mode it appears that 95% of shots on target end up in the back of the net, regardless of where they are taken from. I would normally think this was a keeper issue but I currently have Tim Krul in goal and saw it happen while playing both Man City and Arsenal (with their 1st choice keepers), could be just me but I am not sure.

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Hi - we're aware of a few annoying glitches where the 2D display isn't necessarily displaying what's happening in the match 100% correctly - these are constantly being looked at and tweaked.

Have to say I disagree that an overly high percentage of on-target shots end up in the net though, it's not something we've noticed here. Maybe your perception is affected by the game not always showing shots that are very easy catches for the keeper?

Amateur

That may be it to be honest - it just looks like 30 and 40 yard shots are flying in but perhaps the commentary is saying its a 10-15 yard shot.

+ Reply to Thread