Reject National Team Call Up

Hi guys. Firstly I'm new to the forum and I'm a big fan of FMH12!

Anyway. I thought it would be good in next years version, if we had the option to reject certain players to be called up to their national team.

I tend to find when I'm a club in a low league, if I play a match in the league cup, some of my best players are in the national squad so, I can't play them.

This is very annoying as I will tend to loose the match. Another reason why I feel we need this option is players tend to get injured in national team games and won't be back for a few months. In a few of my saves, this has ruined my season and gave me no chance of promoting when I really could have.

Hopefully this feature can be added to next years game because I feel it would be very helpful and I'm sure many others will agree with me.

• SI Staff
Does the handheld version try and be realistic to true life as well? If so, I'm sure a player can't withdraw from a international side and play for the club after.

That's true to an extent but you do see it happen fairly often IRL that a player will withdraw and then play a few days later. We'll discuss how we want to handle it internally, though I can't see it being one of the higher priority inclusions.

Archived