+ Reply to Thread

Thread: error "proceso com.sigames.fmhi process" ?????

Amateur

Default error "proceso com.sigames.fmhi process" ?????

I have a problem with the FHM 2012, I purchased and installed from google play, but to open it gives me an error saying "com.sigames.fmhi process", What can do?

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Hi - can you let me know the exact error message please, as well as exactly when it appears after trying to open the game.

Please also tell me which device and Android version you are using.

Thanks.

hi there, i am having the same problem, when i try to start the game it sends me that error and the game closes. my device is a samsung galaxy Y duos.
    Can you resolve this situation????

I have too one samsung galaxy y duos, and have the same problem, trying to open the game it appears the message "the application (process com.sigames.fmhi) stopped unexpectedly. try again." I hope that will help us ... andorid version is 2.3... waiting

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

The game doesn't currently support a Galaxy Y (its reolution is too low - you need 480x320 or above to play the game) and this device is blocked in the GooglePlay store - ie. you shouldn't be able to purchase it in any territory.

Could you please let me know which store you purchased the game in so we can try down why you were able to purchase the game.

I purchased the game on google play store and it says the game is supported on my phone, otherwise I could not buy it.

Look for google play store:

Hi - we're looking into this at the moment and hopefully should have the problem with the app incorrectly displaying as compatible on this device solved soon.

Hi, thanks for the answer Alari.
    I have the same error message on my Galaxy Y, despite I was able to purchase it using Google Play.

I really think there should be a refund or some kind of compensation at least. I czn qiickly provide screenshots
    + confirmation email.
    Thanks for considering this option.

Quote Originally Posted by toutattache View Post
    Hi, thanks for the answer Alari.
    I have the same error message on my Galaxy Y, despite I was able to purchase it using Google Play.

I really think there should be a refund or some kind of compensation at least. I czn qiickly provide screenshots
    + confirmation email.
    Thanks for considering this option.
    Hi - if you could email me at alari.naylor@sigames.com with the above info, also the google account you bought the game through and the receipt number, that would be great.

Just to check, this was also a Galaxy Y Duos? Do you know the exact model number?

Thanks.

Hi, i am having the same problem and I
    am using a zte racer ii. Can anyone help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buzzman200 View Post
    Hi, i am having the same problem and I
    am using a zte racer ii. Can anyone help.

Thanks
    Hi - that phone doesn't appear to be compatible either, if you could email me at alari.naylor@sigames.com with the google account you bought the game through and the receipt number, that would be great.

If possible, could you also send a screenshot showing your device as compatible in the store similar to the one posted by Danielserra above (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...gleplay.jpg/)? It'll help us iron out devices that are slipping through the cracks.

How can i run this game if my cellphone is qvga? Google play says that i can, so help me please

Quote Originally Posted by fornasari22 View Post
    How can i run this game if my cellphone is qvga? Google play says that i can, so help me please
    FMH does not support QVGA screens - GooglePlay seems to have a few issues with blocking incompatible devices sporadically, if you could share the details of your device we'll ensure its blocked so no one trips over such issues.

But if I root my phone and then by using some application i manage to change the resolution, would be possible to run the game?
    Thank you

In theory yes - but its not been tested and I wouldn't particularly recommend it (however if you do get it working let me know).

Amateur

Thumbs up Error

My mobile model is LG Optimus L3 E400 and is giving the same error mentioned in the topic.

I would like to know if there is a way to work or can I ask for refund of application.

Best regards.

A resolution of 480x320 or above is required to run FMH - if your device is below that resolution I'm afraid the game will not work upon it (in which case I'd suggest you approach SEGA/Google for a refund). All devices below that resolution should be blocked from purchasing the game however; can you confirm you purchased the game through the GooglePlay store?

Amateur

I deleted the email purchase completion, there are other means to prove the purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by RaphaSartor View Post
    I deleted the email purchase completion, there are other means to prove the purchase?
    Please try checking in your deleted items folder, hopefully that won't have been cleared out?

+ Reply to Thread