Will we have a new patch? (after 12.2.2)

After 12.2.2?

Or this was the last one?

Im asking this because of 2 situations. First i still have some annoying bugs in the game and last, and most important, is that i only enjoy playing the game when the last patch is out. I like to restart the game when it happens.

So, will we have a new patch?

it will be soon?

ty in advance

I think you will need to explain what your "bugs" are.

As mentioned, add these to the bugs forum if not already there. Otherwise these same bugs may well reappeard in Fm13!

• Administrators
no patch but they should fix the dam add/remove league problem

Has been fixed already in 12.2.2, can't be fixed for any save started prior to that I'm afraid. If you start a save in an earlier version that 12.2.2 then change the install path/move the save game onto a newly installed computer then I'm afraid you won't be able to add leagues without causing corruption in game. Any new game started in 12.2.2 or any game where the game stays on the same system and doesn't have the user change the install path will be absolutely fine.

Has been fixed already in 12.2.2, can't be fixed for any save started prior to that I'm afraid. If you start a save in an earlier version that 12.2.2 then change the install path/move the save game onto a newly installed computer then I'm afraid you won't be able to add leagues without causing corruption in game. Any new game started in 12.2.2 or any game where the game stays on the same system and doesn't have the user change the install path will be absolutely fine.
There's people here starting new games and running into issues with too many players: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/304195-The-Add-Remove-leagues-problem.../page2

Is there a link to more information about this particular issue? Does it actually corrupt the data file, or does it just create the problem of database growth? I have a couple of league adds queued for my current save, and I guess I need to figure out if I need to undo those adds before they go into effect.

Edit: Found the information, now the question is: What determines "the same system"? The laptop I created the save on has since died, but I do have the hard disk sitting around in a functional state. If I mount this in a different laptop, will this be considered "the same system"?

Is this bug honestly not going to get a patch? It ruined FM11 also and is alive and well in FM12 even in 12.2.2? Genuine question can SI just not fix it?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/302261-Player-s-from-same-nation-as-club-%28Green-HG%29-on-Euro-Squad-not-working-still!-ARGHHH

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/306138-12.2.2-Home-grown-players-not-recognised

Given that FM12 is not even a year old and plenty of people have reported it and uploaded saves at the request of SI surely SI should provide some kind of fix given they acknowledged the presence of the bug, the game is not fit for purpose once this bug kicks in and you're managing in a Euro cup.

Some feedback from SI would be great, thanks guys? - any further help saves/testing and so on I'd gladly provide if it helps with a further patch or fix.

We've been told by yourself that you're running tests on this issue ( http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/304195-The-Add-Remove-leagues-problem...?p=7733894&viewfull=1#post7733894 ) putting some of us under the impression there will be a fix, and we've not been told anything since despite frequent requests from regulars in that thread for an update.

Are you saying now that there will be no fix for this problem on FM12?

What bugs are you getting and did you post them in the bugs forum?

I didnt post them in bugs forum.

The 2 bugs that annoy me more a when i change a tactic during game i lost all the individual instruction for the opposing team players and, the second one is, that, occasionally, at half time i cant see my player rating before i try to boost their morale.

My saved games that died due to this bug were started after 12.2.2 and I haven't changed the install path. I uploaded one of those saves to the FTP on 07-04-2012 called 12.2.2 Game Crash.fm. As far as I can remember that was a save started after 12.2.2 was released. In anycase, other test games I ran after that which lead to the thread Suzie MUFC linked above were all started after 12.2.2. So as far as my own experiences go, this bug was not fixed in 12.2.2.

The only post 12.2.2 save I currently have working with no problems is one where I've avoided using this feature completely.

Think he means the big clubs putting out really weak teams every round

Ah right. Yeah that needs fixing. I actually tried upping the FA Cups reputation to 190 in the editor but still had L1 and championship teams beating the premiership elite in nearly every final.

I've noticed there's an option in the editor under manager tendencies called "Will use young players in low priority cup matches". I wonder if that may help with this problem? Setting them all to 0 tendency for every Premiership manager?

I may have to test it sometime :)

• Administrators
My saved games that died due to this bug were started after 12.2.2 and I haven't changed the install path. I uploaded one of those saves to the FTP on 07-04-2012 called 12.2.2 Game Crash.fm. As far as I can remember that was a save started after 12.2.2 was released. In anycase, other test games I ran after that which lead to the thread Suzie MUFC linked above were all started after 12.2.2. So as far as my own experiences go, this bug was not fixed in 12.2.2.

The only post 12.2.2 save I currently have working with no problems is one where I've avoided using this feature completely.

Did you post a thread in the tech forums? I haven't seen your issue posted and couldn't find it when searching - if you started in 12.2.2 it's unlikely it's the same issue. I'll try and find the save on the FTP and take a look.

I didnt post them in bugs forum.

The 2 bugs that annoy me more a when i change a tactic during game i lost all the individual instruction for the opposing team players and, the second one is, that, occasionally, at half time i cant see my player rating before i try to boost their morale.

I can help with the second one. At half time, before you give your team talk, change tab to the tactics screen, or out to the match information, then go to make your team talk, the ratings should appear again. It's not perfect but works.

Archived