+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 15 Years of winning near enough Everything and they name the new stadium...

Amateur

Default 15 Years of winning near enough Everything and they name the new stadium...

15 Years of winning near enough Everything (lost Premier League twice to Man United and Champions League final 4 times but reached it 15 years in a row) and they name the stadium "Carragher Stadium". The hell? Hes not even good! Gerrard Stadium or Fowler Stadium I could accept but Carragher? Pffft. Needless to say I let my contract run out to "gracefully" resign and now for the first time in my Football Manager history I am going to focus on the international game and win a world cup and european cup before I return to club football.

Amateur

Not as bad as the Madjeski Stadium.

Amateur

Haha true I suppose. Chelsea went for cole stadium 5 or 6 years ago. Shame, thought I was sure to get my own stadium this time. Maybe I'll return to Liverpool after I win some international titles. By then they should be in line for another stadium :P

Amateur

What's your name in-game? Because the Turneep Stadium sounds like a large vegetable patch...

Amateur

Better than the Sanga Arena

Amateur

Unlucky! Everton named their new 65,000 seater stadium after me (although with my surname it's a little awkward sounding), and to show my gratitude I let my contract run out and left the club a month before they were due to move in.

The stadium is named after me, and we have won 9 league titles in 10 years since it opened. Come on, how am I going to go manage some other team when there is a veritable fortress in Turin named after me?

First Team Squad Member

60,000 McMilnerinio Stadium in Aberdeen named after me

+ Reply to Thread