+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HTC DESIRE HD Android handheld 2012 no refund no game install

Unhappy HTC DESIRE HD Android handheld 2012 no refund no game install

Hi
    I tried to download football manager handheld 2012 on my HTC desire three times after cleaning the cache, made sure I have enough internal memory, restart phone, done everything. It keep saying invalid file and now I can't get my refund back as well, can I get some answers for this? Pretty disgusted by way money was charged and not refunded back.

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Hi,

This sounds like an error with the Google Play store rather than with the game.

Please try going to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play and then clearing cache and data and also choose the 'uninstall updates' option.

Let us know how you get on with this.

Thanks.

Hi,

I did that and now my purchase is gone and its asking me purchase the game again.

That definitely shouldn't be happening. There is apparently a known glitch with the store that can occasionally cause apps to disappear from your 'my apps' list - I have to suggest contacting Google though as you haven't yet reached the stage where our app is actually in use. You could also try restarting a few more times and re-upgrading market in the hope that it might come to its senses.

http://support.google.com/googleplay....cs&ts=2520903

I did contact google play and moreover I try to download from market after clearing cache, data and uninstall update. It says unable to download. It's very annoying when u paid already

Quote Originally Posted by meghanikonark View Post
    I did contact google play and moreover I try to download from market after clearing cache, data and uninstall update. It says unable to download. It's very annoying when u paid already
    Hi again - I'll email you directly.

+ Reply to Thread