Save my sanity!!!!!!

I usually watch every matchin full using 3d match engine (apparently I like the stress)! However, recently frustration took over and I skipped to commentary only. Suddenly my 5 match un winning streak turns into a 4 match winning streak! Now I'm terrified of reverting back to my old way of watching.

Please someone tell me that I'm being silly and it makes no difference at all what view I use... Please....

My friends do claim that whenever I go "Ok nothing to do here *woooosh*" and switch to max speed and Only Commentary, I score. But it must be a real forfeit! FM knows when I'm faking a forfeit just to force one of those goals.

Perhaps you were micromanaging things too much by watching the whole match. By skipping through most of the match you avoid making useless changes to tactics and it worked out. Not sure if this is true in your case but just an idea.

i'm still convinced it's different, if i create a tactic that exploits the Match engine is it the same for only commentary? i find there are a lot more goals in only commentary than 3d games. might just be a hunch but i'm sure one day somone will prove that it is different

Archived