Closed Thread

Thread: Board requests

Amateur

I'm managing the "rich" portsmouth and doing pretty well. I came fifth and then second even though im only expected to battle relegation and i got a manager of the year award (or runner-up) as well as getting pretty far in other competitions (but no wins).
    However, my "rich" board gives me no more than about £7mil a year and ignore all my requests for more. Also, wakes are limited to 27k or 33k for special occasions although the mugs were paying sol campbell 50k (until i knocked him off his high horse). What do i have to do to squeeze some money out of the tightwads? its no surprise their rich considering how little cash they give me!

Amateur

I'm managing the "rich" portsmouth and doing pretty well. I came fifth and then second even though im only expected to battle relegation and i got a manager of the year award (or runner-up) as well as getting pretty far in other competitions (but no wins).
    However, my "rich" board gives me no more than about £7mil a year and ignore all my requests for more. Also, wakes are limited to 27k or 33k for special occasions although the mugs were paying sol campbell 50k (until i knocked him off his high horse). What do i have to do to squeeze some money out of the tightwads? its no surprise their rich considering how little cash they give me!

Star Player
    Old programmers never die. They just lose their memory. PSN: seanoc1

You said you've not won anything, so maybe if you do they'll give you more money.

My board have never given me anything extra, so i don't bother asking any more.

Amateur

I have never had an accepted board request even though i have won the Chasmpipons League (1st season) and am currently 11 points clear at the top after 23 games in 2nd season.

When i do ask the board reject and say "the board are not happy with your recurring requests" or something like that.

Amateur

just so we know if it even works, can ANYONE confirm that they have had a board request accepted by posting here? ANYONE!?

Amateur

Nope they always tell me to just manage the club instead of the financial side of it.

Closed Thread