FM 12 Dennis the Great - Journeyman Career

Persiani

So this will be my new journyman career. my last one did not end so well. Jumped around a bit but didnt succed with anything.

This time im doing something diffrent and that is to loean 120 leagues (Or i think it was 120 leagues lol dont have the energy to count. and like 200 something divisions.

Lets just hope this dosnt crash in any way.

tumblr_m3z10gDIDQ1rw4ugno1_1280.jpg

Here are the leagues and im starting of unemployed lets see what happens.

Preview Bath FC

They play in the second division of Jamaica. well there are three second divisions and only 1 team get promoted from all these 3 second divisions. Bath FC are in the Eastern Confederation Super League

Stadium is a 3000 seater (bigger than i expected for a second division team in Jamaica)

The whole team is Grey players, need to get some players in on free transfers!

Few days in and we already sold 460 season tickets for this season, the board thinks we will sell 300 more.

And I thought I had many leagues!:eek:

Good Luck with this, interesting to start in Jamaica. Can I ask you wich database you are using?

Normal database just with edited in leagues. (downloaded it from another fm site)

That's a highly regarded squad! Really liking these careers in North America and the Caribbean :)

Yes the squad looks good. but the question is how the other teams did in the summer transfers. everyone might be as strong as me :O who knows? We will just have to wait and see.

Wasnt really hoping for caribbean/north america was hoping to get a job in Asia but this was the first offer so i went there :D might be fun who knows

Game Number 1

The first match for me with Bath FC was against Benfica(Jamaican). I didnt expect a big turnout to the game but oh i was wrong. The Stadium was filled with 3000 supporters. Seems like Bath FC has a strong fan base in Jamaica. But we dissapointed the fans by losing 1-0 against Benfica. In a game which both teams could have won but we were unlucky and didnt use our chanses well.

But even tho we lost we arnt last in the league. we are 11th out of 12. This other team Albion Mountain lost 6-0 to St.George's United.

Score 1-0 Loss

You've definitely given yourself the potential to have a very exciting journeyman career with all those leagues loaded! Have fun in Jamaica!

I know right, But the Canadian and Estonian league didnt work to load for some wierd reason would be nice to have those

Game Number 2

Didnt take long for me to get my first win with Bath FC. a 2-1 victory vs Star Cosmos. Moved up the 5th place with 3 points in the League. St George's United are first with 6 points

Score 2-1 Victory

Game Number 3

Huge win against Albion Mountain. 5-1 to be more correct. Seeing how St.George united who are currently first beat them with 6-0 i guess we already figured out who the strongest team in the league is. Worked my way up to 4th with this win.

Random fact about my team that you guyst might find amuzing. The whole starting 11 is players from Trinidad Tobago, only the second goalkeepr that is on the bench is from Jamaica.

Jamaican Football Federation Champions Cup

Dominated the game vs Gayle FC, but that wasnt enough. I was not able to score on 20 chanses while Gayle FC only got 3 shots on goal and scored 2 of them. This means im out.

Injurys, the first injury of the season came to one of my key players the left defender Devon Bristol. That has played 5 games and gotten a rating of 7.10. He got a hip injuty and would be out for the whole season but i was able to send him to the specialst so he will only be gone for 3 months. Still thats 3 months to much. Seems like the 19 year old Jamaican kid Odain Wilson will take his place. Lets hope he can be as good as Devon but i doubt it.

Game Number 5 vs first place St Georges United

First half started with us taking the lead 1-0! It was Crichlow who scored his 5th goal. Everything was looking so good but then our Right Defender Thomas got injured. Then 10 min later our best striker Edwards got injured. After that St. Georges started dominating and scored on a freekick the 1-1 goal.

The worst thing ever happend late in the game. in the 8th minute St. George was able to score the 2-1 goal for the home side. With that goal they took the 3 points. Looks like they will be strong favorites for the promotion.

With this loss i dropped down to the 5th spot in the League.

Here you can see how the game went staticly and the league standings on the right. Both teams that i have lost to are first and second.

tumblr_m40i17FyxS1rw4ugno1_1280.jpg

Thomas will be out for 6 weeks after this game, and edwards will be out for 2 weeks. Seems like a hard period is coming up with all these injuries. Left and Right back are gone and our best striker.

Half Season update 2011/2012

tumblr_m40wjm6AV31rw4ugno1_1280.jpg

Not much to say about these latest games, everything is going as planned. Still playing with a 4-4-2 rigid controlling formation.

tumblr_m40wjm6AV31rw4ugno2_1280.jpg

Here you can see the league, To have a chance for promotion i got to defeat both Benfica and St. Georges! If I do that and they lose a match or two the title is mine! Cause i dont see any chance of my team losing or drawing to any other team. If not the injuries catch up on me. Currently 4 players are injured.

Still early in the league and you're doing well. Promotion looks good for you too.

I know but look at that benfica, taken maximum points out of the first half of the season. Can anyone beat them ? thats the question.

Game Number 12 vs Benfica

Wow Wow wi waoh! Won the game! Had 1 shot and scored! Thats what i call 100% accuracy. They even got a penalty but missed it! Feeling really lucky now! Benfica and St. Georges are both on 33 points and im on 30.

Update

14 games, 12 won and 2 lost. Not a bad record for a new coach at a new team. Still at third place tho. 3 points behind both Benfica and St. Georges United

Here are the latest games

tumblr_m417izUZnw1rw4ugno2_1280.jpg

But there is a chance that i might be leaving the team! Shirin Faraz the second division team in Iran just fired there manager and i just had to show intrest. Going back to the home nation is always a yes for me! Lets see what happens.

tumblr_m417izUZnw1rw4ugno1_500.jpg

Just got the new youth intake, everyone is so crappy its not even worth taking a pic to show you guys. Soon i will do the season update only a few games left

Sounds like all my youth intakes! :(

Season summary 2011/2012

So, It was an exiting season and I actually had hope until the last game vs St. Goerge's United. Seeing how I was only able to get a draw my hopes crashed down. and then getting a draw Manichoneeal seald the deal, I was not going to get promoted this year. Who knows if i will stay? we will just have to wait and see.

tumblr_m433r2HjNd1rw4ugno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m433r2HjNd1rw4ugno2_1280.jpg

The cup didnt go as planned either, lost in the first game against a team with only grey players.....

My best striker was Edwards in the beginning but after a injury mr Hughes came to the rescue and scored 15 goals in his 21 games. Not bad by the 23 year old striker who also agreed to sign for 1 more year with the team. Securing us having a striker that can score next season.

tumblr_m433rqnVs51rw4ugno1_1280.jpg

The assist king of the team goes to Primus. Even tho his stats arent so great he got something that is important in the lower divsion, which is being able to create goals for other players and this he did with 12 assist. 3 assist more than Edwards who would have probable became the best player if he didnt get injured.

tumblr_m433rqnVs51rw4ugno2_1280.jpg

Now its time to play more havnt decided if i will stay or not. Its not hard finding a job at a low league team when there are so many but would i want to leave when i can have a big chance to get promoted next year.

Guess what guys im staying! Season will kick of soon :) (Bad thing is i got no money for transfers so no new players in ) :/

Cerud: well we were 3 great teams the right team got promoted if you ask me

SRL88: thanks mate :D did my best new season now!

Never seen anyone in Jamaica before so it's nice you are doing so well Persiani, hopefully you can make the next step to promotion this year :thup:

Thanks mate, Starting the second season now! Wont to a pre season update cause i dont see any point in this when you cant really keep any players and you cant really. its just a free transfers paradise.

Mid season update coming soon

Great first season, with a bit of luck you should be able to push for promotion next season.

Spent a couple of season's playing in Jamaica with St George's United, I remember signing a lot of Mexicans!

Lol i know what you mean, you dont really use jamaicans in jamaica, 90% of my squad is from trinidad and tobago.

Well Let me just say its looking good, and after 6 more games im doing the mid season update

Mid-Season update

The great Dennis is finally having luck on his side, even tho we lost our goalkeeper and had to replace him with a worthless regen that dosnt even have one star we are first in the league

tumblr_m487n5kQLH1rw4ugno1_1280.jpg

But its actually all thanks to our best player this season Edwards who scored the crucial goal vs St. Georges United that gave us the 3 most important points so far.

tumblr_m487n5kQLH1rw4ugno2_1280.jpg

We dont have the defence or offense but one thins is for sure we are playing football and we are playing good! As you can see from the fixtures its also going good in the cup :D

tumblr_m487n5kQLH1rw4ugno3_1280.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived