Anybody play fm12 on a toshiba satelitte l300d?

A bit of advice needed here,does anybody have the same laptop as me a toshiba satelitte L300D? How many leagues do you have loaded up and what do you think of the overall performace when playing FM12 on it.

Thanks for the input folks.

I have one. I had over 100,000 players on a previous save and it was ok. I usually run anywhere between 25,000 and 50,000 and that is fast enough for me. I wouldn't worry too much about the star ratings shown. Actually on a bugged saved was still processing with 225,000 players, just very slowly.

Hi marty,yeah i noticed that when i used to start a new game it was like a "half star" rating which did worry me,i used to use large database which i did find rather slow to be honest so i now use medium.How many leagues u got loaded m8?

How many leagues depends on who I plan on managing.

My current set-up has:

England/All leagues + English top regional division players + European top clubs players. 21,000 players IIRC

This set-up is for a youth challenge (no signings) taking over a new team promoted to the bottom league. I add these extra players so that teams have real players when promoted to the Blue Square Bet North/South. I add top European clubs so that European opposition have real players.

If I was starting near the top I would go in England

England - to league two

top divisions from France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Holland. About 30,000 IIRC.

Best advice is set up a game with your favorite leagues and see if it is too slow. I would start at 50,000 if you like a large database and see what you think. I play quite fast so you may want more players and not mind it being a bit slower.

Thanks il maybe tinker about with it on my next save,at the moment im Linfield in the Northern Irish Premiership and it seems to be running generally ok.Thanks for the input anyways m8:thup:

Archived