"European Adventure"

jackripper

Another save and this time a journeyman, im semi proffesional and decided to start with England u21's and see where it will take me (i decided to start with international manager to get deeper into the save quickly).

Leagues loaded

england

france

germany

holland

italy

scotland

spain.

So i start...............

sky-sports-logo.gif

england_u21s_oxlade_chamber-472x288.jpg

England U21's start with a Draw and Win to kick off qualifying

eng1jn.jpg

An injury ravaged England Under 21s today started there qualifying campaign with 4 points from 6 after a draw and win against Ireland and Lechienstein.

Injuries to key players Jack Rodwell, Jack Wilshere and Kyle Bartley hindered Englands chances of taking maximun points in there opening two games of the new European Championships qualifying campaign. Ireland at home first was for England and after falling behind in the opening 5 minutes England pushed up the field and Spurs winger Andros Townsend levelled the scoring on the stroke of half time. England huffed and puffed and didnt really offer much upfront with lone striker Connor Wickham subdued most of the game.

Lechenstien away next as England travelled to the European Minnowds. An expected 3 points was secured with a 2-1 victory, Both goals coming from Matt Phillips who was recalled to the starting line up instead of the poor peforming Alex Oxlade Chamberlain. It was a par low performance from England and again with the lone striker again struggling its rumoured England under 21's manager Sean Parrish is looking to play the two strikers in the next upcoming game.

Archived