pc -turn fire mode off

hey i know is part of the game but 1 year i nothing , and cuz i had bad team i still didnt do bad but i was on 5th place and they fire me i think 2 year i can do much better and make the team 1 of the best plz help thx

i like something like if u play bad and u take the team to the 3 divi, then u learn and find a good formation and come back , not like play bad few games get fire from the team u like, cuz im trying to get my tem like barcelona :) hard i know but that why i dont want to get fire now plz help i need help fast so that i can play still cant play cuz they will fire me

i like something like if u play bad and u take the team to the 3 divi, then u learn and find a good formation and come back , not like play bad few games get fire from the team u like, cuz im trying to get my tem like barcelona :) hard i know but that why i dont want to get fire now plz help i need help fast so that i can play still cant play cuz they will fire me

If you did get your team relegated that many times without being fired then the chances are nobody at the club would respect you, morale would be at rock bottom and you wouldn't be able to motivate players.

If it really bothers you that much, then wait until you are fired and add a new manager by choosing the "manager" menu. You could also consider editing your team's chairman before you start your next game, give him more patience and a little less ambition.

This isn't something that is likely to be changed and certainly not in this version, as SCIAG says, add another manager and take over the club again.

But then you have to re-do boring mundane things like training schedules. Im also guessing that team familiarity with any specific tactic would reset to unfamiliar.

thank you all ,i just add a new manager . but i think is something stupid really but every 1 got ur style of playing , like add a new manager sell players i newed i didnt need i got i new players that i new o would get second season + my loan players came back + i did a good training that i learn on my first season i play 2 games and won 3- 1 and 2 -0 control the game but i still need to get all those bars full on the formation im playing on 433 . i just need 1 more help on my 3rd game my team was playing okay but then my opponent score 1 goal nut then they start to wast time but realy my team cant even get the ball my opponent get on the mid of the field then pass the ball back to the gk like my team cant play real stupid so can i disable these or how do i tell my team to press and how do i tell my team my team to do that when im win 1 -0 too that really gay thanks

hey sorry if i did something wrong but i didnt mean bad i really mean gay cuz i cant get the ball i can rec a mini video so u can see what my opponent do after they score 1 goal they just stop playing and start to pass the ball to the defenders gk and my team just sit there too can u tell me a team instructios for pressing like my team go like crazy trying to get the ballcan u tell me

Team Instruction

philosophy

strategy

passing style

creative freedom

closing down

tacking

marking

crossing

roaming

defensive line width

tempo

time wasting

facus passing

counter attack

play offside

so can u tell me 1 that wiill make my team go like crazy trying to get the ball and 1 like the pc de wasting time cuz is not fair when im winning i still play trying to score more sometimes i even end up loosing now when then score 1 then keep doing bad lol

• Administrators

You can 'stay at the club' as said, just add another manager. Boring things like 'schedules' and the like can be saved, exported then reimported for the new manager.

The only pitfall with that solution is that the tactical familiarity is reset despite the team being asked to follow exactly the same system used be the v1 predecessor.

Personally I do not like the idea of an untouchable manager option as it would provide a huge advantage in continuity over AI managed clubs but I'm sure it would be fairly easy to implement & if very little investment in time is required to please a section of the community then I see no downside to including the option.

Archived