Footbal Manager no download Data file to sd card;/

Hi... I have big problem... so I buy FMH in google play and instal when i open app i see download screen and game has been crashed (SORRY! The app FMH 2012 (process com.sigames.fmhi) has stopped unexpectedly. Plase try again.) ;/ I use Arkas 1.7 but on stock gingerbread 2.3.6 its the same problem... I have Samsung galaxy GT-I5510...

Language android: Polish

somebody can help me??

sorry I know my eanglish is terrible....

i cant remove sd card because in market i must again paid for this app;/ so when i first instal i can safe copy with total commadner...

• SI Staff

If you have purchased the game legitimately then you will never have to purchase it twice from the store so that isn't a consideration at all.

I would suggest that you uninstall the game and reinstall it from the store - you will not be charged for doing this if you already own a copy of the game.

• SI Staff
I buy legal game but i must payd agan... so EOT

That is definitely not the case - if you are logged into the account which purchased the game then you can download it again - that is the case on pretty much everyone online store I've ever used and definitely the case with GooglePlay, I know I've installed/uninstalled the game 100's of times as part of developing and testing the product.

If you find you have to pay twice then please email me your account's email address and I will personally help contact google to enquire as to why this has occurred (my email address is marc.vaughan@sigames.com).

Archived