+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Couple of text issues and gameplay issue and an Ask...

Amateur

Default Couple of text issues and gameplay issue and an Ask...

Hi,
    Couple of text issues, cannot see if there already raised...

1. Everytime you get the phrase, "XXXX cannot make room for the shot, so he sets up xxxx", then "xxx cannot miss ". He does miss always. There are a couple of sentences that lead to this end result. Would be good if sometimes they did score :-)

2. Quite often and more so after the update, the text box leading up to a booking, never says which play is being booked.

Gameplay..

I played one whole season so far as Man City ( have always been a City fan ) and I score 1 goal from a corner, despite having Kompany, Hummels and Yaya Toure in my team. Secondly only scored 1 goal from a free kick. I think the balance of goals is very heavily tipped in the favour of open play. Finally on that issue, Citys midfield of Silva, Nasri, YaYa, Barry and Johnson only managed to score max 15 goals in the season where we scored around 75 goals.

Can we have an option to select a captain for the matches ?

Many Thanks, love the game now at value for money 3p/Hour

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

With regards to freekicks - did you set the free-kick takers?; not saying you're not correct I will look into it, just want to double check the free-kick taker is being obeyed correctly.

With regards to midfielders scoring - what roles have you given them? - that can influent this a LOT, for instance as Man City an advanced winger set to Inside Forward (Balotelli) scored 10 goals for me without breaking sweat (I used a 4-4-2 with both wingers pushed up and 'wingbacks' behind them in the defensive position, make sure your midfielders are solid and one as a ball winner and the other box-to-box). Having a Target man in the center also helps with regards to distributing the ball back to incoming midfielders .... poachers will tend to hog the limelight somewhat ...

Amateur

Marc,

Thanks for the reply. Free kicks, I have Barry, Silva and Nasri nominated to take free kicks in in my tactics box.

I play one of three formations 442, 442 attacking or 41212. 442 attacking I use wide Inside forwards pushed up, Nasri, Silva, Johnson, Oxlade-C, Cavani or Balotelli and Wing backs, Clichy and Richards, I even will use Sliva in the middle set to APM. Middle is Yaya set to Box to Box and De-Jong as ball winner.
    With 41212, I use Sliva in the hole APM, Nasri, Yaya behind him and De Jong set to BWM. All tactics are set to Attacking, Committed and Mixed or short.
    I do agree with the forwards, I play Aguero, Tevez or Cavani set to ADF or CMF and between the three of them they scored 59 goals, so they are greedy.

I generally start with 442 attacking or 41212, attacking.

Thanks

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by stgordon View Post
    Hi,
    2. Quite often and more so after the update, the text box leading up to a booking, never says which play is being booked.
    I've had a sending off without any idea of the build-up to it or what happened to lead to it; if that could be fixed then that would help!

+ Reply to Thread