+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not playing in public anymore

Amateur

Default Not playing in public anymore

Was on the bus earlier, got Newcastle to the League Cup final against Man United. All was going well, but then the most annoying thing happened. Jones gets played down the left, my defender follows. The rest of my defence decide to wonder back towards the half way line, then the United players follow. So in the middle of an attack, everyone by Jones and Santon decide to just run back towards the other goal, I'm thinking it's odd, but at least there's nothing that Jones can do to score. Jones decides to pass though, now bare in mind that everyone else is now back in United half of the pitch whilst Jones is near my corner flag. He smacks it back up the field and Rafael of all people decides that he's going to just head it goal wards from the half way line and the ball sails up field and goes right through my keeper for a goal, and I'm left sat on the bus screaming "No, No! No! What the ****?!!!!! NO!" whilst some old lady near me looks on in fear. So yeah, the 2D pitch annoys me greatly as earlier on in the day I won a penalty despite play being near the half way line, but I can't play in public anymore as it's starting to give me anger issues.

Still... love that I can play it on my phone now, such an awesome game!

Amateur

This made me laugh!

Amateur

I find the match engine buggy and slightly annoying when it comes on with not much to show and the text commentary cuts out. I now play it classic CM style with text only

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

We're aware of a few irritating display issues with the 2D which we currently have under review and hope to improve at some point in the not-too-distant future.

FMH Development Team Jamie King's Avatar

Which should lead to less old ladies getting scared.

Amateur

I have an annoying thing where im through on goal with my best striker, he is at the edge of the box adn the 'keeper is on his line, then the text says "<Goalkeeper> smothers the ball" whne he was nowhere near it.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie King View Post
    Which should lead to less old ladies getting scared.
    Can you guys make this an option so that we can turn it off? I like scaring old ladies.

Amateur

I have to agree, I used to have FMH on the ipad a couple of years ago, and have it now on android and I always use text much more realistic and actually more tense as well. The text creates a much better picture of the game and also includes wording to help you judge the game and player performance better.

+ Reply to Thread