+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Board acting weird?

Amateur

Default Board acting weird?

I have been managing my team for 5 years, and every time i ask the board for a feeder, they tell me that i can pick whichever i want. But now (in 2016) i asked the board and they don't allow me anymore to pick. My job status is always secure-untouchable and i have won the league 4 times in a row. What changed? Is it that they recently renewed my contract and they don't trust me yet?

Thanks.

Part-Timer

Are they coming back with a shortlist or refusing another feeder club flat.

Amateur

I'm also in 2016 and won the Dutch League 2 times, but every new season my job status is also secure. So i know what you mean!

Amateur

They accept to find a feeder club, they just don't let me choose one. They come back after about 2 weeks, with their shortlist of dumb choices. :P

The thing is that i have been the manager for 5 years and i chose all the previous feeders for my team. Not sure why they don't trust me now..

Amateur

Which year's game are you using? Choose your own feeder was broken last year for sure... and it was when this years was released. But its working now, so they must have fixed it with a patch.

Semi Pro

In mine I picked several (to my knowledge) logical choices, which the board failed to secure. Then I let them choose twice, and they failed twice. We're twice Dutch champions in 3 years. Surely one club somewhere should be interested!

+ Reply to Thread