+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game wont open :-(

Amateur

Default Game wont open :-(

Hi, I have just installed the latest update of FMH 12 on Android, and now the game won't even open. It doesn't even get to the start menu, just a black screen appears then 2 seconds later back to my home screen???. Please fix.....I'm on season 2016/17 and at 13p an hour for game value!! its my new life lol.....seriously though, is there a fix? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Nexus with 7gig space left. Thank you.

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Ok this should be reasonably easy to rectify (although I'm not sure why its occurred) - backup the save_games directory (and all data within it) within fmh_data and then delete the fmh_data directory, then re-run the game it'll download the data and the game should then start fine.

Lastly copy the save_games back under fmh_data to ensure your save games are put back.

Amateur

Hi, thank you for your response, how do I complete your instructions above? I'm sorry but I'm a complete novice when it comes to things like that. I download games and play them....that's all I know :-s . Thank you.

Amateur

Success!!...worked out what you meant...downloaded a file manager and just deleted the files that were downloaded today (update data) started the a voila!!
    It ran an installation of data and now works....using the full screen of my galaxy nexus!! Chuffed now....thank you.

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Cool glad you got it working

Out of interest when you'd ran it previously did it not run an install?

Amateur

First time it updated fine from Google play, then pressed open, a message appeared saying downloading additional data, left it for a couple of minutes and came back to find my phone on the home screen.... so I'm presuming that the initial additional data download failed. Works fine now though after going through the same process.

+ Reply to Thread