Weird bugs... is my save ruined?

Hi there, I've nearly completed my second season and there are a few weird bugs happening that I've never seen before and searches are proving unenlightening.

First off the league history graph has disappeared off every team's page. I've seen a few posts about this but no clues on how to solve it, if thats even possible.

Secondly, in the last few games all team kits have disappeared. The players run around, the game plays as normal but the players are no longer wearing a kit... it's just clear (can see the pitch) where the kit would normally be. It's rather unusual watching a series of disembodied legs, arms and heads running around.

Third, the currency has been set as Australian Dollars the entire game, I haven't swapped to another save file or anything like that but all of a sudden the currency has switched back to pounds sterling... but the amounts have remained the same. I switched the currency back to Australian Dollars and suddenly I have much more money. I don't know if I've explained this particular problem quite right but essentially when I switched back to Australian dollars (which it already should have been at...) the game performed the amount multiplier and suddenly I have twice as much money. I know for a fact this is what's happened by comparing the value of the sponsorship to an earlier save (which had the same sponsorship deal)

Has any body else experienced these bugs before? Is the game salvageable or is the save permanently corrupted?

I've not encountered any bugs like this prior to the most recent patch and the games are unedited.

A full reinstall?

I just saw the same issue (histories suddenly gone) in my network game with some mates.

It's supposed to be a link to the details on deleting the cache, which often solves graphical problems.

Missing histories usually means something has been messing about with the temporary files while the game was open, like anti virus or system cleaning software.

This didn't help. I tried deleting the cache file as well as doing a full uninstall and then reinstall including deleting all related files (except for the save file obviously) and nothing.

Any other thoughts or is the save permanently stuffed? I don't have any saves prior to the league history issue happening although I do have it before the players kits started disappearing

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I'm getting this same problem, my team history is now looking like this:

EvertonHistoryDisappearance.png

And the graph looks like this:

EvertonGraphHistory.png

Does anyone know how to fix this at all? It's not the end of the world but it does look a bit odd. I have tried the Mac equivalent of what @dafuge suggest above but still nothing. Thanks guys.

Archived