What feeder club should I choose for Barcelona?

Hello fellow football manager player! I would like to ask for your opinion on what feeder team I should choose for Barca, just started out, I'm in September 2012 I have the following options :

CSKA Moscow

FC Sion

FC Basel

FC Metz

CSKA are probably my preferred option but then again I think Basel will churn out some good youth players :L The fees are irrelevant so I didn't put them in.

So what team do you think I should choose?

Basel would be a great choice, but mostly because Barcelona's kits are based on Basel's kit :)

Besides, of the four, they and Moscow are probably the teams that produce the larger amount of good youth players.

Basel would be a good bet if you are running the Swiss league. However I would warn you that adding leagues might result in a crash in the long-term due to a bug that spawns endless useless regens.

Metz would be another very good bet. Your youngtsers would almost certainly get a tonne of game time in a decent standard of league.

I would avoid CSKA Moscow because your youth players are only likely to be cover for their teams and because the Russian league has significant restrictions on foreign players.

Barcelona are actually my current parent club as Heereveen :)

However I would warn you that adding leagues might result in a crash in the long-term due to a bug that spawns endless useless regens.

In 2025 I added 15-20 leagues (got a new pc) and 2 seasons later the save hasn't crashed yet. I haven't checked if number of players and coaches has exploded, though...

I would go for FC Metz or Basel if you are looking for youth prospects, and CSKA Moscow if you are looking for back ups for your first team. As ToffeeViola said Metz or Basel are good loan options. But for optimum development of your players use must have the leagues loaded atleast as view only.

It really depends on your requirements really.

Archived