+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't save or load tactics

Amateur

Default Can't save or load tactics

Help! This is crazy!

All of a sudden, I can't save or load tactics. If I try to save a tactic, I press 'Confirm' and nothing happens. It's the same when I try to load a tactic also.

I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clearing data, moving between internal SD and external SD - nothing works.

I am running Ice Cream Sandwich on my Galaxy SII, although I'm not sure how relevant that is for it was working fine for weeks.

Hope you can help, I'll be fiddling about some more and see if I can fix it.

Thanks in advance

A QUICK UPDATE: I completely uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game and it seems to be working again. My guess would be due to read/write permissions, but it doesn't matter now. I'll let you know if it happens again. Consider this resolved for now.
    Last edited by ragingbull; 05-05-2012 at 16:31. Reason: Update

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

The most common cause of 'oddities' with storage access on android is when someone plugs their device into a computer to charge if its running low, on some devices (including most S2's by default) this will share the SD Card with the computer .... which also locks any applications (ie. FMH) out from using it until the sharing is cancelled.

+ Reply to Thread