Is there been any consideration as to going back to the old style DRM on the disc for FM2013? I've recently run into problems with FM12 on Steam and having to go through what seem like 100's of hoops to try and get it working again - it would seem from other posts that I'm not the only one with this?

Opinions from other users/Mods?

• 5 months later...

I bought the game second hand, and have no idea what to do !!! I'm ready to hunt down the seller and ram the case & disk up his/her 4R5E !!!!

Any idea what I can do with this "Steam" thing, they don't seem to bother replying, I've contacted SEGA directly, and sent photos of the game and (already used) activation code?

Is this just a way of killing the 2nd hand market? No wonder our local computer games shop closed !!!

I bought the game second hand, and have no idea what to do !!! I'm ready to hunt down the seller and ram the case & disk up his/her 4R5E !!!!

Any idea what I can do with this "Steam" thing, they don't seem to bother replying, I've contacted SEGA directly, and sent photos of the game and (already used) activation code?

Is this just a way of killing the 2nd hand market? No wonder our local computer games shop closed !!!

wow im sorry dude, im pretty sure your S.O.L. i hope you didn't pay much.

If you buy an already activated copy your only recourse is to try getting your money back, it's nothing Steam or SI can do anything about.

If the problem is with Steam or your Steam account only they can sort it, they always seem to eventually.

Archived