Daves Adventure 2

Vipertitan

Decided to try again after my last save was keep crashing on 23 June 2015 so lets hope that i can get past that date ha i decided to go for same set up as i was having fun with previous save.

so this is what I have decided to go for

My Save set up

Austria- do not think i played football manger here so will at some point.

Croatia- Again never been here but love some players they have produced.

Belgium- had save on 2008 had fun there might make this my starting point.

Bulgaria- good few teams here should be interesting.

Greece- love the football here when i watch it on tv the fans are mad.

China- not been here for while so thought i would put it on my save.

USA- like the set up here so ik will give this ago at some point.

Turkey- not been here but will at some point in save.

adding leagues

England-all

Scotland-all

Holland-All

Italy-all

Spain-All

Germany-all

France-All

Russia-All

Slovakia-All

Slovenia-All

Ukraine-All

manager profile

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii267/ace25/dave%20ontour2/DavidClarkOverview_Profile.png

manager info. http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii267/ace25/dave%20ontour2/DavidClarkOverview_Information.png

Racing Waregem - Belgium third division A - 2011/12

The aim for this season was to start rebuilding for the future and try and guide the squad to safety

League Table

League Positions Graph

Belgium Cup.

Squad - it is still a work in progress, but these players are good for this league. I think this squad could do well in the top flight.

Transfers - I started searching for players, but only found one decent player i wanted.

Finances - despite staying within my wage budget, I've im planing not to spend any cash for few seasons.

Key Player Profiles:

Kristof Dupont - he was our top scorer was impressed with him.

Iben Verfaillie - he is only 17 looks quite promising.

Bert Claerhout - the creative force in my midfield.

Christophe Tack - one of my first signings who does well when picked.

Sander Damman - our best defender was class.

Career Overview

[b]Season[/b]       [b]Team[/b]                [b]country[/b]                      [b] League[/b]         [b]Position[/b]              [b]Achievements[/b]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12  Racing Waregem          Belgium                  third division A        7th       took over in november

Next Season

This season was a bit of a surprise so I'm looking forward to this season to try and challenge for promotion.

• 2 weeks later...

Racing Waregem - Belgium third division A - 2012/13

The aim for this season was try and enjoy the season and boy we did enjoy it finishing in 6th place, think that was due to a change of formation.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Belgium Cup.

Squad - it is still a work in progress, but these players are good for this league. I think this squad could do well in the top flight.

squad depth - I started searching for players, Managed to get the right players in and we had good season.

Finances - despite staying within my wage budget, I've Managed to make a profit for the club a whole 60k for the year

Key Player Profiles:

Monseef Znagui - he was our top scorer was impressed with him.

Quissem Zarti - he looks a solid player got frustrated at lack of football .

Thomas Bourgeois - the creative force in my midfield.

Cliff Mardulier - one of my best goalkeepers in the team.

Career Overview

[b]Season[/b]       [b]Team[/b]                [b]country[/b]                      [b] League[/b]         [b]Position[/b]              [b]Achievements[/b]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12  Racing Waregem          Belgium                  third division A        7th       took over in november
2012/13  Racing Waregem          Belgium                  third division A        6th       

• 2 weeks later...

Racing Waregem - Belgium third division A - 2013/14

this season was my best season by far so far we were on the verge of promotion challenge in end was goal difference that let us down.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Belgium Cup. We were hopeless in this year hopefully next season we do better.

Squad1

Squad2 - it is still a work in progress, but these players are good for this league. I think this squad could do well in the top flight they were amassing this for more from them season could not of ask .

Key Player Profiles:

Monseef Znagui - he was our top scorer was impressed with him.

Jean Stutz - he looks a solid player got was the rock at the back.

"]Jonny Rowell - the creative force in my midfield.

Career Overview

2012/13  Racing Waregem          Belgium                  third division A        6th       
2013/14 Racing Waregem          Belgium                  third division A        5th  

next season

not sure what to do been offered job at

Northampton town should i stay for one more season or go now?

• 2 weeks later...

Northampton Town -League Two - 2014/15 mid season update

So decided to leave my post at Racing Waregem after they came back in for me we are struggling in the league lurking outside the relegation zone but i feel we have the players to survive update shortly, This is Current League Table. [/b]recent results1[/b][/url].recent results2 as you can see playing bit poor so far hopefully few wins i can turn my season around.

Northampton Town -League Two - 2014/15

so i decided to leave my post at Racing Waregem Thinking that Northampton Town would be much better place for me to go to but i was wrong to leave Belgium so soon, We were struggling all season in end ended up getting the sack and the team relegated.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Jhonstone's paint never really got off to good start we were poor.

Fa Cup never really got off to good start we were poor.

Squad1.Squad2 - it was the worst bunch of players i had always moaning about lack of football.

Transfers1, Transfers2 - I started off bringing in a lot fee transfers then players with contracts running out, and loans.

Key Player Profiles:

Seth Nana Ofori-Twumasi - he startedh all my games in charge solid player

Shane Byrne - the creative force in my midfield.

Anto Flood - a new signing took while to impress me.

Career Overview

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12  Racing Waregem       Belgium          third division A   7th took over in november
2012/13  Racing Waregem      Belgium           third division A        6th       
2013/14 Racing Waregem       Belgium           third division A        5th 
2014/15  Northampton Town    England         League Two       23rd  sacked,Relegated 

NEXT SEASON

Currently looking for new club will post when i get a new one and hopeihave better luck this time around.

Was always going to be challenging leaving to join Northampton. Hoping you'll do better at your next club.
i hope so bud looking at clubs in Belgium and eastern Europe to manage in try get my reputation back up

Royal White Star Woluwé -Belgian Third Division B - 2015/16

So after getting the sack last season i spent summer looking for new club and these came in for me after getting relegated from the Belgium second division the board told me i ha to finish 8th or above i told them i would have top half Finnish. this was how the season end up.

League Table

League Positions Graph

an average start to the season ended up with us qualifying for the promotion play off spot finish.

Belgium Cup had good start ended up getting beat in round 7.

Squad1.Squad2 for a team relegated from the second division i thought my big name players would want to leave but they decided to stay witch helped us finish were we did.

Transfers1, made few key buys to improve the depth of the squad.

Key Player Profiles:

Mauricio Cifuentes - he started in all my games in charge solid player.

Kurt Baetens - the creative force in my midfield.

Patrick Amoah -top scorer looked solid in front of goal.

Career Overview

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12  Racing Waregem       Belgium          third division A   7th took over in november
2012/13  Racing Waregem      Belgium           third division A        6th       
2013/14 Racing Waregem       Belgium           third division A        5th 
2014/15  Northampton Town    England         League Two       23rd  sacked,Relegated
2015/16  Woluwé          Belgium           third division B        8th  play off 

PLAY OFF RESULTS TO FOLLOW

Archived