Tipton Town-The Road to Glory

LewisBotfield

Starting from the Midland Alliance, my aim is to make Tipton Town world beaters!!!

1st season went smooth and won promotion comfortably, the 2nd season i am 2nd but 6 points behind Consett.

Tashan Adeyinka and Julian Joachim have been amazing for me!!!

Now off to the race to Promotion to the Northern Premier

1st season ---- 1st place------Promotion

Season 2012/13: Review

Northern Premier Division 1 South /Northern Premier Division 1 South progress/Northern Premier Division 1 South fixtures : Before the predictions I thought i'd only finish mid table at best. But at one point I went on a bad run and Consett were well ahead until i beat them and went on a 16 game unbeaten streak. I won they lost, they won I lost.. Such a good battle and with 1 game left, they were 2 points ahead and had a home game against 4th placed Ardley while I travelled away to Goole. And Adeyinka and Joachim who hasn't been as pleasing as the 1st half of the season scored while i won 2-1. But Consett had better GD so they only needed a draw but ended up losing and therefore I won the title and promotion.

Transfers : We bought in the likes of Zac Deeney, Kevin Mills, Graham McGuiness, Jamie Oliver, Anthony Furlonge, Semi Ajayi and Danny Kirkland. Zac Deeney being the pick there with his inspirational 16 year old performances.

Squad : Still without a LM, don't know why. Other than that, i'm pretty full, might need to sell a few fringe players.

Finances : In the red but not in danger

My views of the season… : Loads of ups and downs and after a poor pre season I weren't sure how I could challenge for the top but somehow climbing ahead of Consett at the last game of the season was exceptional

My aims for next season… : Mid table challenges, maybe promotion again.

Career Summary

Season Team League Position Achievements-------------------------------------------------------------

2011/12 Tipton Town Midland Alliance 1st League Champions

2012/13 Tipton Town Northern Premier D1S 1st League Champions

Season 2013/14: Review

Transfers : We bought in the likes of Ellis Deeney, Adam Ferris, Lee Cooper, Ryan Schofield, Cameron Edwards, Henry Charnock and Jason Roche

Squad : Still needing a LM but got rid of fringe players that were wasting my wage bill.

Finances : Compared to before, i'm financially safe

My views of the season… : We hit form at the right time and no one expected us to get promoted but my star signing Adam Ferris ripped defences apart

My aims for next season… : To go for promotion again hopefully :) and with the stadium expansion, i can get money by using the bescot stadium

Career Summary

Season Team League Position Achievements-------------------------------------------------------------

2011/12 Tipton Town Midland Alliance 1st League Champions

2012/13 Tipton Town Northern Premier D1S 1st League Champions

2013/14 Tipton Town Southern Premier 1st League Champions

Archived