I have a Woking save game where I am in the Championship doing pretty well. I have have an issue where my left back has accumulated 4 red cards - it is only November and 4 yellow cards as well. He is on a 3 match ban. His aggression is 15 and decision is 16 so I am at a loss as to why he is getting so many bookings and cards. He is only 21.

Any suggestions on what I can do to temper his temper. He is a cracking left back who could make it big. I have tried the player interaction where I gave negative feedback privately and he too that postively, yet this has carried on.

This one has totally stumped me.

Tackling is set to normal. This is the only player that has received red cards this season. It is frustrating because he is my best left back - a solid 7/8 rating. It is just his discipline that lets him down.

The other thing I can think of is after the game, select player interaction and privately criticise him. But before you do that, check his profile to see what kind of character is as he may not respond well to criticism. I don't know if it will stop him from getting red cards but I can't think of anything else.

I don't think the game is that in depth to deal with situations like these. It's not like the PC version where you can tailor individual player settings.

• SI Staff

Should also mention that there are other hidden personality attributes that are likely to affect a player's discipline, if one particular player is picking up a lot of cards it's likely related to these.

Archived