My First Career - North American Journeyman

TaylorBVB

Hello Everyone, this is my first post and I thought that I might start out with a career, in North America the leagues I have loaded are as follows;

Anguilla - AFA Senior Male League (1st Tier)

Antigua & Barbuda - Digicel/ Red Stripe Premier Division (1st Tier)

Bahamas - New Providence Football League (2nd Tier)

Barbados - Digicel Premier Leagu (1st Tier)

Belize - Second League (2nd Tier)

Bermuda - Bermudan Lower Division (3rd Tier)

British Virgin Islands - Tortola League & Nicholas Samuel Memorial Football League 2008 (1st Tier)

Costa Rica - Liga de Ascenso de Costa Rica (2nd Tier)

Cuba - Campeonato Nacional de Cuba (1st Tier)

Curacao - Curacao League (1st Tier)

Dominica - Dominica Championship (1st Tier)

Dominican Republic - Liga Mayor (1st Tier)

El Salvador - El Salvador Segunda Division (2nd Tier)

Grenada - Grenade Premier Division (1st Tier)

Guadelope - Division D'Honneur (1st Tier)

Guatemala - Segunda Division de Guatemala (3rd Tier)

Haiti - Ligue Haitienne (1st Tier)

Honduras - Liga de Ascenso (2nd Tier)

Jamaica - Jamaican KSAFA Super League (2nd Tier)

Mexico - Mexican Promotion League (2nd Tier)

Nicaragua - Segunda Division Nicaraguense (2nd Tier)

Panama - Liga Panamena de Futbol (1st Tier)

Puerto Rico - Puerto Rico Soccer League (1st Tier)

St. Kitts & Nevis - SKNFA Division 1 (2nd Tier)

St. Lucia - Saint Lucia Premier Division (1st Tier)

St. Vincent & the Grenadines - Saint Vincent and the Grenadines National League Championship (1st Tier)

Surinam - Hoofdklasse (1st Tier)

Turks & Caicos Islands - MFL League (1st Tier)

U.S.A - Major League Soccer (1st Tier)

US. Virgin Islands - USVI Championship St Croix & St Thomas League (1st Tier)

I've added an edit for the North American Champions League which has 4 Qualifying Rounds for all the nations that don't usually have teams entered into the Champions League before the normal Group Stage.

I've started with a reputation of Sunday League Footballer and applied for all 316 jobs that are available at the start of the game!

I'll update soon with the various job offers that I receive.

Job Offers:

ChGOx.png?1

New England: MLS

Allocation Funds: £145,000

Salary Cap Budget: £35.5K per week

Current Player Wage Total: £33.13K per week

Pinar Del Rio: Campeonato Nacional de Cuba

Transfer Budget: £5,250

Wage Budget: £500 per week

Current Player Wage Total: £945 per week

Olympic Gardens: KSAFA Super League

Transfer Budget: £0

Wage Budget: £2.5K per week

Current Player Wage Total: £318 per week

Juventus (BLZ): BPFL

Wage Budget: £200 per week

Current Player Wage Total: £921 per week

Kulture Yabra: Belize Second League

Transfer Budget: £155,000

Wage Budget: £625 per week

Current Player Wage Total: £863 per week

Jacitoville United: Belize Second League

Transfer Budget: £100,000

Wage Budget: £425 per week

Current Player Wage Total: £943 per week

Hankook Verdes: BPFL

Wage Budget: £350 per week

Current Player Wage Total: £857 per week

Belmopan Bandits: BPFL

Wage Budget: £300 per week

Current Player Wage Total: £794 per week

Sagitun: Belize Second League

Transfer Budget: £100,000

Wage Budget: £350 per week

Current Player Wage Total: £817 per week

Griga United: Belize Second League

Wage Budget: £250 per week

Current Player Wage Total: £905 per week

I don't think that I would like to be thrown into the MLS straight as a rookie manager so which job should I take?

100px-Yabra_Kulture.png

Kulture Yabra SC

Kulture Yabra FC was established as Yabra Sporting Club in 1974 and are the former three time champions of the Belize Premier Football League (BPFL) of the Football Federation of Belize. The club participated in the first BPFL National Championship final during the 1991-92 season, claiming second place behind La Victoria (of Corozal Town).

Kulture Yabra FC was based in Belize City, Belize and competed on the MCC (Cricket) Grounds.

Stadium:

MCC_Grounds.jpg

I've been given a 1 year contract worth £350 per week, Kulture Yabra possess Adequate Training Facilities and Basic Youth Facilities the club also has Fairly Basic Junior Coaching and a Limited Youth Recruitment Network.

Squad

Key Players:

tp1Az.png?1

NgIVv.png?1

Interesting region to play in.

Thanks, I saw that their was an African one and an Oceanic one which lead me to think, why not try North America?

Should be a fun career to follow. Good luck :thup:.

Thanks SRL!

Good luck at Kulture Yabra :thup:

Thanks B.W.G our league only has 5 teams in so hopefully I'll be able to get promoted first time of asking!

2011/12 Pre-Season Update

ETi25.png?1

The Pre-Season fixtures had already been played by the time that I had joined so I had to settle with a 1-1 draw against the reserve team, not the best start to the managerial career.

Transfers:

smPb1.png?1

Managed to bring in quite a lot of players in on the cheap, the only downside is that most Belize players are quite old so the majority of signings were over 30 and perhaps only have a couple of years left in playing.

Key Players (By Assistant's Rating):

NRHcN.png?1

tkss9.png?1

I play a 24 game season, playing each of the other teams 6 times so I'll either update after 12 league games played, or the 1st of January.

where did you get the database from?

I got all the leagues here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6173 It also has the leagues from all of Africa (Which I think is what Alex2011 is using) all of Asia, Europe, Oceania & South America in one big pack.

Yeah, you're right Kulture Yabra was a better choice :thup:

Hopefully aim for a promotion, but after 3 games the first 4 teams have 6 points and last place is on 0 points so it's very tight already!

Mid-Season Update

xljOo.png?1

A good start to season sees us scoring a lot of goals whilst conceding very few, the only shock result was the 4-2 loss to Corozal.

League Table:

lC6ov.png?1

The league sees 3 classes of teams, Us & Jacitoville having a title race at the top, Corozal & Griga being the average teams in the division hoping for decent results against the top teams whilst wanting to beat each other and then Sagitun who have really been awful scoring 6 goals in 12 games whilst only managing to pick up a draw all season.

Key Player:

20F8C.png?1

Dion Fraser has been great so far scoring 11 goals in 8 games and he was also one of my signings!

Kulture Yabra - Second League - 2011/12

I tried to get promoted but Jacitoville were always doing 1 better than us, until the last day of the season.

League Table

League Position Graph

We managed to clinch the title away from Jacitoville after beating them 4-2 in the 2nd last game of the season.

Squad - We have quite a strong team but I'm hoping with promotion we'll be able to attract a few stronger players, especially at the back since our starting GK is 35.

Transfers - We had a big transfer budget but ended up not spending too much due to the players barely costing anything to get with the most expensive player costing £9K.

Finances - We're £153K in debt, yet we really haven't spent too much money with us only spending £42K per year on wages.

Key Players:

Dion Fraser - The person brought in too score goals, he didn't disappoint scoring over a goal per game with 19 in 17.

Dennis Sorano - Was at the club when I joined, he got a great 13 assists in 19 games.

Julio James - The veteran Mexican goalkeeper that on average conceded 1 per game but also kept 10 clean sheets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  Team            | League                  | Country | League Position |  Notes                                            |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2011/12 |  Kulture Yabra   | Belize Second Division  | Belize  |       1st       | Promoted                                          |

2012/13 Pre-Season

rNlAz.png?1

isS6k.png?1

A completely unbeaten Pre-Season even beating last years Premier League winners FC Belize 3-0, we were given a big transfer budget of £130K and I've spent £99K on players, I've still managed to keep the wage budget down to £1,200 p/w.

The Premier League only has 12 games so there will be an update after 6 games played.

I got all the leagues here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6173 It also has the leagues from all of Africa (Which I think is what Alex2011 is using) all of Asia, Europe, Oceania & South America in one big pack.

I don't think it was, I think I found it in the Editor's Hideaway on this forum.

Anyway, good luck with this, I haven't seen many people manage in the Caribbean before. :)

Archived