weird champions league venue

hey guys sorry if this has been mentioned but i am playing as ayr united and just going into my third season (I'm in pre season just now)

and the champions league 2017 stadium bid has just been anounced and the winners is.....

MURRAYFIELD this cant be right can it

no edits in the game or anything

view#424ba2ebecaa453e83d20a5b8298e2fb

copy and paste link in new tab

Why not? The champions league final has been held in Istanbul. I dont see why holding it in Scotland is a big deal. Murrayfield is a large stadium with a capacity of 67,000, why is it unrealistic?

Why not? The champions league final has been held in Istanbul. I dont see why holding it in Scotland is a big deal. Murrayfield is a large stadium with a capacity of 67,000, why is it unrealistic?

because its not a football ground!!! Ive seen this in my game to and not sure why this in the game at all....

It's a leftover from when Hearts used the ground when Tynecastle failed to meet UEFA ground requirements, best guess is SI forgot to remove the stadium from the database.

It's a leftover from when Hearts used the ground when Tynecastle failed to meet UEFA ground requirements, best guess is SI forgot to remove the stadium from the database.

Was just about to post this.

Just an oversight I would imagine.

That was a database error where the capacity should have been entered as 60,000 but was actually entered as 6000.

That's a relief. Thought I had imagined it for a moment there. I also remember in CM4 where Northwich Victoria's ground had a capacity of approx 1 million, thought that was a similar db error. But that's neither here nor there.

Archived