+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can no longer open FM after updating

Amateur

Default Can no longer open FM after updating

Purchased the game for use on an Asus Transformer on Saturday and all was working well. I updated this morning and now all I get is a completely blank screen. I've tried uninstalling and then installing again but no joy. I noticed a comment on Play saying the same. Is this a problem with specific devices?

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

We'll look into this asap this morning and get you back up and running as promptly as possible, don't panic I'm sure its something which we'll be able to rectify - once we work out whats happening.

Just to confirm after updating did it download additional data or not for you?

Amateur

Thanks for the very quick reply! It started the process of downloading additional data but then seemed to hang a bit. Not sure whether it installed or not though.

Ok - you've two choices in the meantime, I'm just waiting to get hold of a test device here to work out whats happened with your upgrade.

In the meantime if you're impatient to play - you could try deleting the fmh_data directory (if you have beloved save games back them up from the save_games directory first) and then uninstalling and reinstalling the game, that might fix things (until I get my mits on that device to test I can't honestly say - I should have one within the hour).

Amateur

That's great. Deleting the data and opening again has done the trick. Thanks.

Cool - thats fantastic, thanks for letting me know.

+ Reply to Thread