Is the value for injury proneness random?

I have noticed something very strange.

I was playing with Milan and there I have Pato, who is rated as "susceptible to injuries" by my scouts.

I know from rl, that Pato is a very injury prone player, but the thing, which made me wonder is, that I have now started a new game, once again with Milan, but this time, none of my coaches/scouts rate Pato as injury prone/susceptible to injuries.

I wondered, whether this hidden attribute "injury proneness" is random for certain players aswell, so that they can have different values in each save, like some other attributes.

Would be very nice, if I have caught a Pato, who isnt injury prone, so that I dont have to sell him or even use him a lot more, without having the fear, that he might end up in hospital :D

In your first game, did you make that observation at the start of the game or a few seasons in? Because I'm fairly sure that if a player keeps getting injured he becomes more injury prone.

In your first game, did you make that observation at the start of the game or a few seasons in? Because I'm fairly sure that if a player keeps getting injured he becomes more injury prone.

right at the start of a game.

I wanted to check out his potential ability and ordered my best coach (has 20 for recognizin potential ability) and he immediately told me in his report, that he is susceptible to injuries. then somehow, I deleted this save and started a new one and this time, I asked all my coaches/scouts to give me a report for pato and none of them had found any weaknesses...

As has been said, injury proneness can be random. However, Pato's injury proneness attribute is not - it is set. I don't want to post what it is exactly as most people don't want to know hidden attributes, but it is very high. You can check yourself using the official editor.

Archived