Scouting - iPhone version

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me out. I started my league as Maidenhead FC in BSS and I've since been promoted to nPower championship. However, I can't seem to scout outside of UK & Ireland. No matter what I do, my scouts return with no results. I've played other teams starting in league 2 and I can scout out of region no problem! Any tips on how to broaden my scouting horizons? Can I upgrade my staff somewhere?

Thank you!

Generally you are able to define the region for scouting, but I guess you are already aware of this feature.

The success of your scouts depends just on the fact if they can find suitable players. If you are starting in BSP your clubs reputation is terrible low. Also if you are get up to the second league most international players are not interested in joining your team, therefore just local players can be identified by your scouts. It takes time and some success in top league to attract players from overseas.

It is anyway better to search for players on your own, using the "interested players only" option, scolling through the lists or available recruitments and review all of them.

Hope this helps a bit.

Oliver

Thanks Oliver. I'll see how it goes in the future after I've been in the top leagues for awhile. I usually do look through the interested search list too and I've come across quite a few good players that way.

I'm not sure now ... I'm one step below the premier league and I can't scout outside of UK successfully yet if I look up players from overseas, I'm able to sign them. I have a German player and a Swedish player and a guy from Iceland. Doesn't seem right. It's like I'm still in the lowest tier even though I've been continuously promoted.

Archived