(FM 2012) Ac Milan Career!

Persiani

So this time i will try something new, instead of posting pics and so on i will record and upload on youtube my FM career. Every game will be recorded and uploaded here. I will still write to but less pics more videos.

No transfers in the first transfer window seeing how i already got an awesome team and only 7 million for transfer money

Going to start the pre season with 4-3-3 i wont take any videos of the pre season cause i see no point in it. but the first video will be against Inter in the Italian super cup.

The game vs Inter did not go as planned, Inter got a quick 1-0 goal in the beginning of the game. I thought hmm not much to whine about still 88 min left of the game, but god was i wrong. After 7 min mr Nesta got a RED CARD! Now it was up for my 10 man team to win this, took out Cassano and put in Yepes in the defend. Still with Ibra and Pato up top we had a chance. We were able to score the 1-1 goal and take the game to extra time. But in the end we couldnt hold the score and wait for the penalties with 10 men. Inter scored the 2-1 goal and won the Italian super cup.

here is the video of the game sorry for the lagg, i had to many programs open during this game will fix it to next time

[video=youtube;gGIENihR9fc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGIENihR9fc&feature=youtu.be

Champions League update : The draw is done, My AC Milan got the easiest team with Basel, FCP and Trabzonspor. The hardest group must be group A with Dortmund, Man Utd, FC köpenhamn, and Zenit.

League update : So even tho we lost 2-1 against Inter in the super cup, the league started of great with a big 3-0 win vs Lazio. Kevin Prince Boateng took Van Bommels place in the lineup, and Yepes got to start instead of Nesta because he was suspended/had an minor injury. Man of the match was easliy the "Prince" who could have gotten a hattrick if he had not missed a penalty in the end of game.

Goals:

Kevin-Prince Boateng 9'

Pato 26'

Kevin-Prince Boateng 62'

[video=youtube;ABEvNavWEAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABEvNavWEAA&feature=youtu.be

First game was vs the rivals Inter in the italian super cup final. Started off with an own goal from thiago silva and didnt really happen much after that. Ibrahimovic the lone striker played really bad, he wasnt able to do anything in this game. El Sharawy got the chance to play. He had an okay game, sadly robinho got injured in the middle of the game to. With only Ibrahimovic being the experienced player on top with Emanuelson coming on for robinho they werent able to do much.

4-3-2-1 is the line up we will be playing for the next games.

[video=youtube;kWiwWSO5elQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWiwWSO5elQ&feature=youtu.be

Well the second video i recorded got corrupted to let me just update you guys like this, once again Ibrahimovic failed to score this time against lecce. But thats not it, we drew the game 0-0.

Losing points like this is what might make us lose the title.

So Milan - Lecce 0-0

Champions League time! Milan got placed with Polish Wisla, Ajax and Valencia. A not so hard group if you ask me.

The first Champions League Game!

We played against Wisla at home, finally Kevin Prince Boateng was in shape to play a game and we could see the diffrence seeing how he made an Assist. Nocerino scored his first goal for AC Milan and so did El Sharawy. But El Sharawy didnt just do that his second goal was an amazing freekick. Thinking this was the end to it all we were wrong, sharawy made a hattrick.

4 Games and 0 Goals for Ibrahimovic.... When will this curse end? We need him to score to win titles!

Milan 4 - 0 Wisla

[video=youtube;NVa4dhFVHL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVa4dhFVHL0&feature=youtu.be

Archived