+ Reply to Thread

Thread: app will not download

Default app will not download

hi my phone is a galaxy europa i5500 with cyanogen mod 7
    i am having trouble downloading this app it originally
    wouldn't let me download saying insufficient storage i had 100mb on internal
    and play store said app was 20mb i did a complete factory reset and cleared
    all data and when i download it now only appears as a notification and then disappears
    i just want this app soooo badly as i did pay 6-7 quid for it please help.
    Last edited by theeniallator; 29-04-2012 at 15:56. Reason: update information

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Would be interested to know how you got hold of the app - we've specifically blocked it from being purchased for that phone as it's not compatible due to insufficient screen resolution.

Can you please confirm when you purchased the game and let us know the country you did so from so that we can investigate how this was able to happen?

Thanks

I purchased from Google play Friday I live in England my carrier is 3 . is there any chance of there being an update to make FM work on phone I love your game you are football legends lol

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theeniallator View Post
    I purchased from Google play Friday I live in England my carrier is 3 . is there any chance of there being an update to make FM work on phone I love your game you are football legends lol
    I'm afraid its unlikely, the reason I chose 480x320 and above is simply that imho the interface would feel fiddly on very small devices and I want everyone to have the best experience possible with the game; I'll try a look at 320x240 resolution at some point in the future, but its very unlikely to be made compatible during this version of the game for the reasons stated.

disappointing but I. can understand your reasoning. is there any chance in the future of FM going back to Xbox I believe there's a massive market for a football management on a console (other than the repetitive fifa) think about it you have games on PC PSP and now android isn't it time to better FM 2008 which is latest game on any games console

+ Reply to Thread