+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: FM 2011 patch?

  1. #1
    Third Team
    Join Date
    26th April 2008
    Location
    Must have stabbed her fifty f*cking times....
    Posts
    5,880

    Default FM 2011 patch?

    Right, I'm new to playing FM Handheld, just picked up 2011 for the PSP and was wondering if there are patches available like with the PC version? Not noticed any bugs as such, but would like to be playing the most up to date version if possible

  2. #2
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th January 2008
    Location
    www.fmhvibe.co.uk
    Posts
    3,161

    Default

    If you mean squads then if you merge unofficial databases from 2011 and 2012 together it would work.
    http://fmhvibe.co.uk - The original Football Manager Handheld fansite

  3. #3
    Third Team
    Join Date
    26th April 2008
    Location
    Must have stabbed her fifty f*cking times....
    Posts
    5,880

    Default

    Not too fussed about squads, was interested in program updates, if there are any

  4. #4
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th January 2008
    Location
    www.fmhvibe.co.uk
    Posts
    3,161

    Default

    In that case there isn't, sorry.
    http://fmhvibe.co.uk - The original Football Manager Handheld fansite

  5. #5
    Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar
    Join Date
    5th January 2000
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    5,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ftg87 View Post
    Not too fussed about squads, was interested in program updates, if there are any
    There have been a number of updates release (ie. patches) for the iOS game already - however if you purchased it recently then you'll have recieved the 'updated' game so theres no need to worry about anything.

    (an update for the Android version will be available in early May)

  6. #6
    Amateur
    Join Date
    13th March 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
    There have been a number of updates release (ie. patches) for the iOS game already - however if you purchased it recently then you'll have recieved the 'updated' game so theres no need to worry about anything.

    (an update for the Android version will be available in early May)
    Re-read the OP he's got it for PSP not iOS ;)

  7. #7
    Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar
    Join Date
    5th January 2000
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    5,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bantam Searley95 View Post
    Re-read the OP he's got it for PSP not iOS ;)
    Ooops, apologies if I confused anyone - in my defense/excuse I landed in London yesterday so am presently jetlagged .. which probably isn't the best circumstances for doing tech support ;)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts