Nobody Notices How Dominant We Are

Now in 2015 with my Ajax save. We've won the Eredivisie five years in a row, only losing 17 games throughout that stretch. We've only conceded 27 goals in the past two years domestically. Now that's domination. Every year we're at least making it to the knockout round of the Champions League, though we haven't won it yet. We've also won the Dutch Cup every year since the start of the game. Last year in the knockout round of the UCL, we beat Barcelona 2-0 on aggregate.

So why is it that PSV are still earning more in sponsorship money than I am? My sponsorship money has hardly gone up at all since the start of the game. For that matter, my overall income has hardly increased -- I'm only making money because of my absurdly low wage budget and the occasional player sale. And every year, the "betters" pick us as co-favorites to win the league with teams like Vitesse or Feyenoord? What is going on? Is nobody watching us play in this game world?

Even our fans don't seem to care, as I'm perpetually only drawing 99% capacity at home games (a few other teams in the ED have 100%).

Well you're in a different league to me, the teams in the Eredivisie will have much more ambition than the teams in mine. You'll also have a much better youth system than I ever will. Your sponsorship money should pick up eventually, don't really need to rely on sponsorship money though.

what i mean its just a not well thought trough feature, and poorly implemented as it is, i started in poland first division, won 30 yeas later the champions league, when i got promoted my sponsorship was at 200k~, after several stadion expansions from 5500 to now almost 18 000, and a roughly 95% sellout rate as of now, my sponsorship is at 1,2 million

imagine any club winning the champions league getting a 1,2 million sponsorship deal

thats one of the poorest features of the game, but everyone will just tell you THE MANAGER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SPONSORS AND FINANCES, and thats pretty much all you can get out of this forum... ah and dont forget the "go play fifa manager if you want to negotiate sponsor deals" ;)

Archived