+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Part Time vs. Full Time

Amateur

Default Part Time vs. Full Time

I got offered a Part Time offer and I was wondering what the difference is between a full time and part time contract.

Quote Originally Posted by FootballRook View Post
    I got offered a Part Time offer and I was wondering what the difference is between a full time and part time contract.
    For you as manager, in game terms, absolutely nothing. For players and staff, however, it's another story.

Amateur

Come on man seriously?

Do you really need someone to explain to you the difference between full time and part time?

Quote Originally Posted by Xavessi View Post
    Come on man seriously?

Do you really need someone to explain to you the difference between full time and part time?
    No need to be a jerk about it, really. How is that helpful? When I first came to CM/FM I did not know what it meant either as far as sport went. We have semi-pro leagues here, and that is equivalent, but the terminology is different. I assume he isn't so thick that he doesn't know what the words generally mean, but rather isn't clear what they mean in FM.

Amateur

I'm not being a jerk. It has to be a wind up.

The terminology is pretty standard. You have part time/ full time jobs in North America don't you?

I'm not being a jerk. It has to be a wind up.

The terminology is pretty standard. You have part time/ full time jobs in North America don't you?
    Could be a wind-up. Of course we have them, and that is what I meant by generally, but we don't have such contracts in sports, or at least they aren't called that. Like I said, when played CM for the first time I didn't know what the difference meant in football terms. I was being generous in assuming that the OP was having the same question. If it is a wind-up he needs to work on his skills

Amateur

Yes indeed.

And I don't imagine for one second you would have posted on this forum the question that the OP did.

Yes indeed.

And I don't imagine for one second you would have posted on this forum the question that the OP did.
    I actually did ask the question on this forum , but it was in the private EHM HR sub-forum so it wasn't overly embarrassing.

Amateur

Well that was one stupid question.

What were the other 3496?

+ Reply to Thread