+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Samsung note problem after download.

Amateur

Default Samsung note problem after download.

I downloaded football manager for the Samsung note......and worked fine after it downloaded for the first go......now Wen I click to start the game my screen goes black and it crashes. I have even tried turning the phone off n on but no luck. As the game cost 7 quid I was looking forward to playing it daily but if it does not open then I can't. Is their a fix for this problem as its now past the 15 mins refund time limit and so it doesn't leave me out of pocket.

do you have a fix for this problem so I can.enjoy kicking butt with Liverpool.

Cheers. Reply asap.

David b Smith
    <snip>
    Last edited by Lucas Weatherby; 26-04-2012 at 15:54. Reason: Removing email address to avoid spam

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

That sounds very unusual - most likely a file being corrupt or the device running low on battery.

Can you first try fully rebooting your device (ie. hold down on/off button for a couple of seconds until the power off option appears). Then reboot it and try starting the game.

If that doesn't work please uninstall and reinstall the game as it might be that the apk itself has become corrupted.

Amateur

My phone has full charge and still not work and if I uninstall and reinstall will I not be charged another 7 quid? Thus making the game 14 pound. Wb x

Amateur

Also tried turning phone on n off and still doesn't work. Wb

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dbskillie1 View Post
    My phone has full charge and still not work and if I uninstall and reinstall will I not be charged another 7 quid? Thus making the game 14 pound. Wb x
    No the store remembers what has been purchased previously - you will be able to uninstall and then reinstall without any issue (depending on the store setup on your device you'll find a 'MyApps' are which shows which apps you own and which are installed etc. - or you can just search the store and install it from there, it'll show up as already purchased).

+ Reply to Thread