adroid money cheat

Be good at the game and unlock sugar daddy

I am very good at the game, in fact, the game is way too easy. I don't

want the cheat, i told my nephew that i will look around for the cheat

because he wants it. So, can anyone answer my question.

I am very good at the game, in fact, the game is way too easy. I don't

want the cheat, i told my nephew that i will look around for the cheat

because he wants it. So, can anyone answer my question.

no seriously. if your good, then eventually you will unlock sugar daddy, which you can turn on and off a bagillion times to get unlimited money. Once it's unlocked its unlocked for any save you want to play.

Edit: I wasn't trying to be a jerk previously, it was just the easiest way to say it!

• SI Staff

If you want to help your nephew and have unlocked sugar daddy - poke around in the fmh_data directory you'll find a game.cfg file somewhere - this contains the unlockables information.

Copy that onto his device in the same location under his fmh_data area and he should then have 'sugar daddy' available.

(alternatively point him at FMHVibe which I think has such files available along with full installation instructions)

I know a glitch on the game which gives you £150 million when you sell a player its been in the handheld games since fmh2010. Dont really want to share it tho as it can spoil your game play. I have messi for Wolves as i sold stearman for £150 million to coventry. It works 100% on android and can be found by searching on google

I know a glitch on the game which gives you £150 million when you sell a player its been in the handheld games since fmh2010. Dont really want to share it tho as it can spoil your game play. I have messi for Wolves as i sold stearman for £150 million to coventry. It works 100% on android and can be found by searching on google

It helped me destroy man city ;)

Archived