+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Cannot open after download

  1. #1
    Amateur
    Join Date
    26th April 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default Cannot open after download

    Have just had delievered a brand new HTC sensation and a brand new SD card, all working fine. First thing i wanted to do was download FM2012 handheld
    FM12 seemed to download fine until i got asked to have a look around, it then crashed! - Then it was saying my SD card storage is unavailable, and the SD card has been unexcpectly removed, i re-booted my phone, the SD card is showing ok again and the app appears in my list, when i click on the app i get "the application com.sigames.fmhi(PROCESS COM.SIGAMES.FMHI HAS STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN

    Have tried about 30 times now... please help

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th September 2011
    Location
    Old Street, London
    Posts
    2,297

    Default

    Hi - firstly, have you got the phone plugged into a computer? If so, take it out and try again.

    A second thing you could try is to uninstall the game, remove the SD card from the phone and download the app again.

    Let me know how you get on with these!

  3. #3
    Amateur
    Join Date
    26th April 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Cheers

    I actually uninstalled it and reinstalled it about 4 times, 4th time lucky as its now working and seems to be working fine.

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th September 2011
    Location
    Old Street, London
    Posts
    2,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keepthefaith View Post
    Cheers

    I actually uninstalled it and reinstalled it about 4 times, 4th time lucky as its now working and seems to be working fine.

    Thanks
    Good to hear it's working!

    Suspect from the sound of things that you may have a slightly dodgy wifi/mobile internet connection that was causing some data to be incomplete/corrupt.

  5. #5
    Amateur
    Join Date
    26th April 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Not destined to have a good go on this game, after saving a few times, i have gone to play today, but i dont have a load game option
    I have rebooted it 3 times now, has my saved game gone for good?

  6. #6
    Amateur
    Join Date
    26th April 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Its come up - Back in the game!!!

  7. #7
    FMH Development Team Jamie King's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st October 2009
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Good to hear.

    Do you know what you may have done to solve the problem?

  8. #8
    Lurker
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    hello i have a htc wildfire s i downloaded fm handheld 2012 installed it open it and it came up saying at the first time of running to install a small update i click confirm but instead of installing it comes up with the same message as the frst post please help!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar
    Join Date
    5th January 2000
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    5,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gazzafatboy View Post
    hello i have a htc wildfire s i downloaded fm handheld 2012 installed it open it and it came up saying at the first time of running to install a small update i click confirm but instead of installing it comes up with the same message as the frst post please help!!!!!!!!!
    Can you confirm that you downloaded the game through the GooglePlay store please? - as I seem to recall that device is only 320x240 resolution and should be blocked from purchasing the game in the store (as its not compatible).

  10. #10
    Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th September 2011
    Location
    Old Street, London
    Posts
    2,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
    Can you confirm that you downloaded the game through the GooglePlay store please? - as I seem to recall that device is only 320x240 resolution and should be blocked from purchasing the game in the store (as its not compatible).
    The Wildfire S should be compatible actually, it's the normal Wildfire that is has the low resolution...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts