Cant get rangers out of recievership, need help!!!!!!!

on the editor, i set the singaporean Bill NG to the new chairman of rangers, cleared all debts and set balance and transfer budget to 23million, however when i start the game, bill ng is my chairman, but im still in recievership, and 9million in debt, even tho i cleared the debt, also i made sure the " in administration" button is un-checked!! does anyone know how to resolve this?

By the 6th week i had a new owner who cleared the debt at Rangers, editing it is just silly because it cheapens anything you win.

I once edited Fleck and Wilson to be 5* PA players and i hated that save because it felt like i was cheating (which i was i suppose).

Now i force myself to play the regular version and never ever use any 3rd party tool to edit the game or look at players potentials etc, so much more rewarding.

You might need to change this.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\db\1220\edt\start_in_admin.edt

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\db\1200\edt\start_in_admin.edt

Archived