Back to Business and after football success!

iHeadHunta x

A New Start!

I am back and ready to crack back into another journeyman save. After my last thread that was a fairly successful thread I have decided to try and acheive the same amount of success that I achieved with the clubs in that save. I am predominately aiming to start of in Europe and work my way up the football ladder and one day become the best manager in the world. I have started the career on the 7th of July 2012 with a large number of leagues added which i may remove or add to as the game progresses. I also wish to try and develop as many youngsters through my career and aim to predominantly rely on my scouts to bring in the best players available to me.

Game__RyanDuckett_GameStatus.png

Social Media

Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/RyanDuckett

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/TrueBlueDunk1?feature=mhee

Aims

Domestic Aims

European Aims

• Win the Champions League with Chelsea

• Win the Champions League with a club other than a club from England, France, Italy, Germany, Spain and Netherlands.
  • Win all 5 of the Big Continental Competitions in all 5 continents
  • Win a continental competition other than the European Champions League
  • Win the champions League with a club from Ireland (My nan's Irish)
  • Win the Europa League with a club from Ireland

International Aims

• Take Charge of a club 50th or Lower in the Rankings
  • Qualify for a major Competition
  • Win a point in a major Competition
  • Win a game in a major Competition
  • Qualify for the knockout stage of a major competiton
  • Win a Major Competition
  • Win the World Cup with England
  • Qualify for a world cup with Ireland
  • Win the World Cup with Ireland
  • Win the world cup with an African Side
  • Win the European championship, Copa America, African cup of Nations, Asian Cup and the CONCACAF Gold Cup
  • Win the FIFA Confederations Cup
  • Take a Club to World Ranking 1

Player Achievements

Club Achievements

Manager Achievements

• Reach 100 Games as a manager - Completed 2014
  • Reach 250 games as a manager
  • Reach 500 Games as a manager
  • Reach 1000 Games as a manager
  • Reach 2500 Games as a manager
  • Reach 5000 games as a manager
  • Reach 10000 games as a manager
  • Win a Manager of the Month Award
  • Win a Manager of the Year Award
  • Win a Manager of the Year 5 Times
  • Become the best ever English manager
  • Get in the top 20 Managers in the Hall of Fame
  • Get in the top 10 Managers in the Hall of Fame
  • Become the best manager in the World in the Hall of Fame
  • Get offered the chance to manage an international team.
  • Stay at a club for at least 5 season.

My all-time goals

• Become the best manager in the World
  • Have a stadium named after me

(If anyone has any goals they won't me to add then feel free. Some of the goals above are extrmely hard but I will try.)

Lets get this career started!

July 5th 2011

THISTEDFC.png

Thisted FC - Danish 2nd Division West outfit Thisted FC have reportedly hired unknown English manager Ryan Duckett as their manager after the recent dismissal of their previous manager Peter Snak Christensen. It is reported that Ryan Duckett has signed a 1 Year Contract on £190 Per Week. Ryan Duckett is thought to be delighted to have been chosen as the man to take this club forward and looks eager to achieve bigger and better things with this club.

The first priority for Ryan Duckett will be to sort out the current squad and get rid of any dead wood. Thisted FC are a small club that play their domestic football is the 2nd Division West of Danish football. Their media prediction is to finish in 6th position but it is believed that Ryan Duckett is aiming to try and achieve promotion at the very first time of asking.

AdamCarpenterNews_Inbox.png

-------

First Stop is Denmark!

THISTEDFC.png

So here it is, the first stop in my career is at Danish Second Division West Outfit, Thisted FC. I have been predicted to finish in 6th position in the league so anything of 6th position or higher will suit me and then in the season's ahead we can push on and aim for promotion.

Aims + Expectations -

My aim is solely to concentrate on the league for now and to assemble a side mixed between experience and youth that in a few years time will be able to challenge with some of the best sides in this division and gain promotion to a higher position. A cup run would be a nice bonus but I wouldn't be to dissatisfied if we took an early exit.

ThistedFCBoardroom_Confidence.png

Squad

Squad

The squad is average with some players that stand out. Their was also a few good players in the youth side that I have brought into the first team to nuture their career. I felt that with a few signings and the mixture of experience and youth then we could be a force to challenge for promotion but some new signings will be required.

Martin Nielsen

MartinNielsenOverview_Attributes.png

Daniel Kristensen

DanielKristensenOverview_Attributes.png

THISTEDFC.png

Pre-Season came and went in a flash. 3 games was played before I arrived which ended twice in defeat and one draw. I took over on the 5th of July and we had 2 fantastic 4-0 victories over division one teams before a valiant defeat at the hands of Esbjerg fB. A 1-1 all draw against Lemvig came next before we rounded off pre-season with a 7-1 thumping of are under 19's. Pre-season went well and this gives me a bit of confidents going into the first game of the season against Aarhus Fremad at Home.

ThistedFodboldClubFixtures_Fixtures.png

Transfers

ThulaniNotyhaweOverview_Attributes.png

KasperFiskerOverview_Attributes.png

2011 Mid-Season Review

THISTEDFC.png

Thisted Fodbold Club - Danish Second Divison West

1st

Danish Second Division West

DanishSecondDivisionWestOverview_Stages.png

Past Positions I Fixtures - Been a fantastic start to the season, we've been almost faultless so far winning 11 out of our 15 games. We have scored in every game we have played so we know that we can outscore any opponent so hopefully we can push on in the second half of the season and achieve promotion in my first season in charge of the club.

Danish Cup

ThistedFodboldClubFixtures_Fixtures-3-1.png

2011/2012 Season Review

THISTEDFC.png

Thisted Fodbold Club - Danish Second Division West

1st

Danish Second Division West

Standings I Past Positions I Fixtures 1 I Fixtures 2 I Promotion Play-Off Fixtures - A fantastic first season in charge of the club. We started the campaign very good but started to fall away mid-way through as we lost top spot to Aarhus Fremad but with a good couple of results towards the end of the year we took it down to a nail bitting final day of the season where we needed to win and see them drop points in order to win the League. It looked all over as they was 3-0 up at HT but a superb fight back saw the game end 4-4 and saw us lift the title. We then had the business of the Play-Off final. We lost the first leg 1-0 but a header from Pdersen and then youngster Besaic scoring saw us gain promotion at the first time of asking.

Danish Cup

Fixtures - Got knocked out of the competition very early to my dissapointment but league is more important.

Players

Squad I Transfers

Daniel Kristensen - Player of the Season says it all. Been fantastic all year in midfield and has made this side tick.

Sead Gavranovic - Fantastic aswell all year and the clubs top goalscorer. Had a dip in form mid-way through the year but scored some vital goals nonetheless.

Best Eleven

Awards

Finances

Finances

2012/2013 Season Review

THISTEDFC.png

Thisted Fodbold Club - Danish First Division

7th

Danish First Division

Standings I Past Positions I Fixtures 1 I Fixtures 2 - A very inconsistent season based on results but 7th place in our first year in this division is good with me. We had some very patchy spells throughout the year but we was in the promotion race towards the end but a few bad results saw us drop from 4th to 7th in what was a very close division. A mixture of Sead Gavranovic getting injured long term and some players not stepping up to the plate has meant we finished 7th but this gives us a stepping stone to push on next season to try and gain promotion to the Superliga. We had a little cup run before we was knocked out of Pens to the best team in Denmark.

Danish Cup

Fixtures - A little cup run saw us reach the 3rd round where we met the best team in Denmark before being eliminated in a cruel shoot-out.

Players

Squad I Transfers

Sead Gavranovic - Last years top scorer again came up with some crucial goals but only played 20 games after picking up a injury mid-season.

Martin Neilsen - Very good player on the left side of the midfield chipping in with some very cruicla goals in important matches.

Awards

Finances

Finances - Up 173k!

Archived